Sign in to follow this  
Guest A321

SSW Forum

HiCould anybody who is registered and able to post in the SSW forum please say something about activation links not being sent out to people who have registered a username in the forum.I can't post like a lot of people, and it is realy annoying! I'm not sure whether they know of the problem or notCheers if you can :DTim

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have asked already, to no avail, I wouldnt worry, They have split the A310 download file in to 4 parts now, and it still dosent work.This is looking like one big joke if you ask me. They havent got a clue. Im so fustrated, only file four works. They are really really bad. What a con, why oh why did I pre-order with thease jokers.Jason

Yes I plan on asking SSW what was the point of the pre order?At this point I really don't care anymore, It is my fault I should of leard my lesson from CS....

Be careful everyone, God forbid you should inform other members about a problem in a constructive non-bashing manner here, they'll lock the post like they did the other SSW post. Apparently you must say only good things about another company or else.

Yeah I can't post either. I think we have to face the music guys and realize this is probably a "take your money and run" scenerio. Guess we are all out 40 bucks. They do not respond to emails or anythings. AGAIN VERY UNPROFESSIONAL as my last message about that was erased.

This is becoming ridiculous....all the stuff with corrupted files broken download connections. I wish I didn't buy it until read some reviews.BTW, looks like they lied when they told they already started to send activation codes :)

Well I guess we shoul dget on the phone with our credit card companies. If someone here does have access to post in their forum, ask them if they installed the A310 on their own computer. Curious to know.

As I've said before they are EXTREMELY fast regarding the service!! ;)it only took them 3 hours to have my money...( this one was a first to me as normaly all the online shopping takes about 3 days or more to receive) but until now, no download, not in the registered users database, no posts, not able to register, no answer to my mails.... You get the point.Im not realy THAT worried, I will give them a fair chance maybe 2 or 3 days then.... well then there is nothing I can do, since there is no way to contact them (AFAIK they don't reply to support mails...)regards and good luck to us allSantos(LPAV)

I like it when you go to the ABOUT icon on their webpage and it doesn't give anyone's name to their specific positon they hold. At least on sites like PSS you know who Robert Kirkland is, etc. Sounds more and more fishy to me by the second. Has anyone tried contacting their credit card companies? I just tried mine and the transaction hasn't even gone through yet. I think I am going to cancel it.

>I like it when you go to the ABOUT icon on their webpage and>it doesn't give anyone's name to their specific positon they>hold. At least on sites like PSS you know who Robert Kirkland>is, etc. Sounds more and more fishy to me by the second. Has>anyone tried contacting their credit card companies? I just>tried mine and the transaction hasn't even gone through yet. I>think I am going to cancel it.Get out while you can, You can alwa6s come back