Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ken_Salter

...SSW, when will it work?

Wel That is just the problem!It has been more than 24 hours since I ordered. About 36 now!Since they don't answer e-mails, which I understand, how do I know everything went alright.If I try to register in my account, it repleis that I am not in the database. That means to me that SSW has not recived mu payment yet via SWREG or they didn't find the time to add me yet to the account database. I have been reading al the forums and posts ant I do understand that there is a problem. But not knowing if everything went wel is just frustrating. They dont have to give me a download right now. Nor due they have to tell what is wrong. Just one e-mail that they have recieved my money would be great. I hate being kept in the dark. So I am very uncertain!Olaf

I am just back from SSW and what do you think...My account is activated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Great guys!!!!!!Well done SSW!!!!!!!!!only now the download ;-)

I registered the day before yesterday and still can't log into the forums.:(

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guest Tim

HiThe forum prob is known. Everybody who registered to the forum recently has not receieved an activation link to their email, so therefore cannot activate their accounts and post on the forum. They are aware of the problem, but their priority is the A310 at the momentTim ;)

Dear comrade Evgueni,you got two e-mails from me asking for the base-installer the day I bought the A310, that was 11:13:44 on Wed Juli 16 2003.You provide us not with an impressum page with the needed info who you are, so no info about whom to contact personaly if any marketing, technical or else problem or question may come up. I even do not know if you are legal to do online-businuess in Moscwa. Well, SWREG gets and got my money first, so they are the dealer whom to contact if anything gets messed up. I know that marketing and communication law in UK and US is very alike as in Germany and I know the basic stuff about it how it goes in US. But what about russia? I know I have two contracts. One is with SWREG for where the money goes first, but as well with you in person, 'cause you sell your software to me and have to provide me with it. So, where is your text of your disclaimer and "Terms of Service"? where is the text of the contract between us two?The other thing is the issue of lack of communication with me as well as with your other customers. I went through the trouble with CaptainSim as they released the B727 Legendary. So, I experienced that when big problems are com

Guest jeffg

I ordered on the 15th here in the states in the evening and still have nothing sent emails wo replies,I have to go to work today Friday morning and will get home on Saturday morning and I hope that I get a download link.If there is no link by then I will not fight this any more and just ask for a refund. JeffG

I ask a simple question and you give me sarcasm?

Eric 

Russell seems to thrive on knocking anyone that he feels does not write an appropriate response here for some reason:-roll

Eric 

Come on guys, i payed too but let them finish their work, and not have to take time out to reply, im sure we will all be happy soonCheersDarren

I just went to the SSW web site and it loaded up quicker than it ever has so it seems to be on that new server. Things are looking up.

Eric 

Hi Torben,>. I know that marketing and communication law in UK and US is very alike I know I have two contracts.So, where is your text of your disclaimer and "Terms of Service"? where is the text of the contract between us two?http://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpg

They say in the forum that all costumers who bought BEFORE the 18th have the acounts activated!! GUESS WHAT? I've bought on the 15th and I'm STILL not in the registered users database, can't even register...and the payment has already been made so no problems with the credit card....I

Guest A321

I want this plane by tonight GMT, or else im going to fly my stealth kite all the way over to moscow, and lo flow over SSW's HQ and Steal the code for the A310 and hold it to ransome for

It would be GREAT to have the 310 tonight, but that is not what I'm asking ;)I'm asking to be in the registered users database, even if there isn't anything to download.the simple fact that my name be on the list would be enough to keep me assured that there is nothing wrong with my purchase ;)Regarding the download I'm willing to wait a LITLE bit more, if it means that will be fast, one time,and reliable! ;)Santos(LPAV)

...not in russia, but on the moon and clocks on the moon seem to tick slower...:-ufo2 Well and finally one more smart statement by me:"You'll never get a second chance to make a first impression!".Over, Michael. :-ukliam