Sign in to follow this  
jacsantos

SSW Progress

I am not suggesting, I am sure. You can ask anybody of Russians in VATSIM in MIRC channel #flightsim at irc.mv.ru. They have seen Mr. Protchoukhanov. And they can say that he is on that photo.

Guest WorkingStiff

>Evgueni and Dirk maybe yes. >>But Denzel like a lot of people managed to get the main>download file, but the setup.exe was corrupt, and Denzel>managed to get round the error, and so the setup had installed>some of the files - i.e the model and 2D panel/VC but without>gauges. Thats why his screenshots didn't show much>>TimWell...that's what he claims.Really guys, how gullible can you be? This entire SSW fiasco is sounding more and more like Papa Tango.

Guest Tim

HiYes I guess that is Evgueni as he posted a pic of himself sitting in an A310 simulator in a thread in the SSW forum before all the threads were deleted due to the forum prob. It was the same person I think :-hmmmTim

Judge, go post that stuff you posted above over at thier forums if you can.It ought to clear a lot of things up for people who are questioning the professionalism and validity of SSW as a group (or lack thereof).

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guest WorkingStiff

Judge,You missed the sarcasm in my question. Anyone, like me, who has not made an emotional and financial investment in SSW can see clearly what is going on. I'm trying to keep this light-hearted since I already made some caustic comments in the earlier thread that is now closed.It's like there's a bunch of people walking around with signs on their backs that say "KICK ME."

>Judge,>>You missed the sarcasm in my question. >>Anyone, like me, who has not made an emotional and financial>investment in SSW can see clearly what is going on. I'm>trying to keep this light-hearted since I already made some>caustic comments in the earlier thread that is now closed.>>It's like there's a bunch of people walking around with signs>on their backs that say "KICK ME.":-lol

Ark

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guest oyvindhansen

>Just curious as to who will preorder a SSW product again?>Why preorder anything? It is a good rule in general to never pay for a product (of any kind) that does not yet exist. And to be more flightsim specific: Didn't you guys learn anything from the Captainsim scandal? - Oyvind

Guest WorkingStiff

Exactly...I can never understand how people can be talked into preordering software. That's the equivalent of giving the programmer an interest-free loan for as long as he wants.

Yeah, that's right. I can't post to their forum cause I didn't register there and now they turned on administrator-based authorization...I was going to buy A310 someday, but now... :| I predicted that there will be server errors, errors in installation, provider disconnections and so on. All of the above we see now...I have a friend in Russia, he already received his copy of A310 on CD. He just came to their office and they recorded it for him. And there IS bugs already...:( Like when you selected STAR for your destination, you can't change it. That's why SSW can't release their A310 - it still have bugs and they are fixing them...But they are fooling us around to get some time. While they could just shift release date further forward.

If anybody has access to their forum, I suggest you to post that photo there, or just post link to my first message.

And, just in case they will delete Dirk98's thread from their forum - both photos. Find 10 differences...The first one is Dirk98's, the second one is from www.flightsim.ru forum...Which is currently down because of technical reasons, but will be back online very soon.

I just have to skae my head at this guys business pratices.Posting pics under an assumed name and denying his identity.....JUST PLAIN SAD.I had really high hopes for this group but what is going on hear is an exercise in futility. SSW is a joke.Too bad, they could have been really well respected if they (and I use "they" loosely) weren't so dumb.

Ark

Guest WorkingStiff

24248.jpg[p][/p]24249.jpg

Yeah, right. They show their "respect" to customers in some strange ways...:)