Sign in to follow this  
jacsantos

SSW Progress

I don't know about thise "Dirk" guy...it all seems to convienent....But time will tell :)

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

He's not a registered user here... :)>I swear to God I'm not a stuff member of SSW team. swear to God I've installed it on my computer and received my activation key like it should be. The only difference with you guys I live really close to their office, and know Evgeniy and Dmitry. So I just made it easier I came to their office and burnt a CD.I can assure you all that the problem now relates to the server provider only, no problem with the installer at all, and I put my bet on that they will fix it today.Another issue I think will be fonts, I noticed this problem in TCAM displays right from the beginning. Also I think modes in TCAM did now want not to change, but I realize could easily miss some necessary steps during powering it on. So far I have not seen anything that real in MSFS! So be prepared to spend a lot of time reading the procedures.VC - it's really something, guys, UNBELIEVABLE. If I can not fully assess the work of the systems, flight model and many other more professional things but I can tell you Virtual Cockpit is really something you should see! Don't waste your time go and see it!http://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpg

LMAO Gosta!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:-lol

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Guest Fortress

:7 Gosta!Holy Cow, you just can't believe how glad I feel that I didn't jump in and buy this crock...Cheers,Paulhttp://www.strontiumdog.plus.com/sbird.jpgOfficially licenced by British Airways plc for use of name and logo[p]AMD XP2800+ Barton, Gigabyte GA-7NNXP nForce2, 1Gig Crucial PC3200 DDR 400MHz, Gainward 128 MB GF4-4200, SB Audigy, 3 x WD Caviar SE[/p]

Hi Paul,>Holy Cow, you just can't believe how glad I feel that I didn't jump in and buy this crock...http://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpg

Guest Ian Ritchie

I'm very glad i never heard of it..and i don't want one of 'those' Airbuses..I prefer the 18-21 series ;-)

Никогда tust русский, их полный Водкой и не много смыслаКак Вы можете сообщить Русскому? Идите спать, и он будет грабить ВасДьявол, которого Вы можете запрещать с крестом, но Русского, Вы никогда не может избавляться

Sir, why can you not write in english like everyone else?

Eric 

Darf ich Sie daran erinnern, dass die Kommunikationssprache in diesem Forum Englisch ist? Sollten Sie Probleme haben, meinen Beitrag zu verstehen, werde ich ihn gerne ins Englische uebersetzen, sobald Sie das Gleiche mit Ihrem Beitrag gemacht haben.[May I remind you that the language of communication on these forums is English?][should you experience difficulties understanding my post, I'd be happy to translate it into English, as soon as you have done the same to your post.]Cheers,Gosta.http://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpg Moderators: English translation is within the HTML brackets.

> swear to God I've installed it on my computer and received my activation key like it should be. The only difference with you guys I live really close to their office, and know Evgeniy and Dmitry. So I just made it easier I came to their office and burnt a CD.

Eric 

Guest SoarPics

Hate to say this folks, but I just can't help myself.One reaches a point where all is clearly lost... that time when you know it's all gone to hell in a hand basket... that time when you know that no matter what you may try, it just ain't gonna work anymore.After seeing all the trevails you all have endured and reading in this thread the posts of SSW's (single) happy customer, I'm gonna offer you guys some simple words of wisdom:EJECT!!! EJECT!!! EJECT!!!NOW might be a good time to start giving some VERY serious thought to starting the refund process. Me thinks there's gonna be a stampede!!!Just my thoughts after seeing all the BS you guys have gone through with this fiasco.

Guest ha5mvo

Gosta, es ist doch auf russisch nicht deutsch geschrieben.Anyway it says something nasty about the character traits of russians.Nothing worth bothering//Mike

Hi Mike,>Gosta, es ist doch auf russisch nicht deutsch geschrieben.:).The point was simply to illustrate how impossible it is to have a conversation, unless a common language is agreed upon - so my reply HAD to be in aything other than Russian or English....Cheers,Gosta.