Sign in to follow this  
jacsantos

SSW Progress

>guys, you are idiots.....Why is that?

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

I belive "guys you are idiots" was about SSW...

JUDGE:If your friend already has a copy of it get him to MSN it to you and just pass it around to all the ppl who already paid!

Guest Fortress

>Find 10 differences...Is there a prize?!! Maybe you could give away a boxed A310?!! I read this thread, and I LMAO! :7:7:7:7Cheers,Paulhttp://www.strontiumdog.plus.com/sbird.jpgOfficially licenced by British Airways plc for use of name and logo[p]AMD XP2800+ Barton, Gigabyte GA-7NNXP nForce2, 1Gig Crucial PC3200 DDR 400MHz, Gainward 128 MB GF4-4200, SB Audigy, 3 x WD Caviar SE[/p]

I was thinking about that...But - two things. Installation is about 83 Mb and my friend has modem connection to Internet...So, he will have to send it to me by mail. And the second one. SSW made an activation. After first start you'll get 24-letter code which you will have to send to SSW and they will mail you key to activate your copy. And main feature - they made it to link to you computer hardware! If you'll change or just format your HDD or change CD or something - you'll have to get new authorization key! Thats very bad, I belive...Why should I wait 2-3 days (in best case) to get authorization key after changing my computer hardware? So, I belive we'll just wait for the crack...Even those, who buyed A310...

Guest WorkingStiff

Is it me or did SSW just purge their message board?Luckily I had my brower window still up so I can go back but this is what I'm getting now for some threads I had read earlier today.http://forums.avsim.com/user_files/24257.gif

I see they posted the files for download but guess what........doesn't work AGAIN. www.iamaverypissedoffperson.org. Sound good for our new website?

Well this is what SSW1 posts:"You don't loose 1 attemt with 1 click on the link. As I said download counter was decremented only if you close the browser."Who gives a flying ..... Fix the problem at hand.www.delaytactics.com

This is seriously unbelievable - I am SO glad I didn't get into this mess... Guys, I'd be calling the credit card companies right about now. Those pictures are enough proof for me. What a bunch of crap!Ryan

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest WorkingStiff

You know that's not their (SSW) fault. There are already two complaints of the same problem.

Seriously, do they not install it on their own computer to see if it works.www.howtobecomeincompetent.net

I would like to know how ppl even were able to download it. Nobody else seems to be able to.