Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hi EveryoneI am having an issue with a monitor I have had for a few months. It is a LG W2442PA and the issue I am having is that I try to set the refresh rate at 60Hz but every time I apply the settings it reverts back to 59Hz. I just downloaded the most current drivers thinking there may have been a bug with the originals but still no dice. Does anyone know what is likely to be going on here.CheersTim

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi RedI actually rolled back the graphics driver to the 182.50 and when went to do my settings it stuck and all ok from there. Incidently I believe FSX is running better, less stuttering etc than when I was running 191.07 drivers.The reason I was frustrated with 59Hz was that I tried the fpslimiter program and you needed 60Hz for it to work ok but I didnt have much success there. It is hard to explain but while taxiing the aircraft would be in one spot and then sort of accelerate to the next then taxi normally until it would do it again. These micro accelerations were only momentary but I didnt like it and so gave up on it.It may be user error with this issue but in the absence of any more info I won't be using it.CheersTim