Sign in to follow this  
ega

Euro Purchase of FS2004 at Avsim - Disadvantage?

Hi there,Sorry if this is the wrong forum, but I couldn't find an appropriate one (or a previous answer).As a European customer (Ireland), what would be the disadvantage of me purchasing FS2004 from AVSIM (other than the horror of saving a few quid!) Are there any hidden charges?Thanks,Boone

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I was asking exactly the same thing, and what about postage?Do they send international mail?Whats the cost of postage to Portugal?thank youSantos(LPAV)

It has been a while since I placed my order but I seem to recall that there is a postage calculator that computes the charges for you before you commit to buying it. I assume that you will get a US copy and not one designed for your country.I could have bought a copy here in the states a few days earlier than I'll get it from Avsim, and perhaps have saved a few dollars, but I get so much for free from this site that I chose to buy here. R-

If your in a EU country and import from US, it will be a very expensive FS2004, costumes and taxes are very high.OHN