Sign in to follow this  
1mikel151

Go Get Your Copy of FS2004!!!!!!!!

Provantage is now showing 964 units. They must have just received a new shipment :)

Here's mine from Provantage (use this company frequently, I give them 5 stars)I usually call my orders in so I know if item is in stock, and get shipping information. I live in California so of course they add an extra fee (covers the tax I don't have to pay) in the shipping cost.Status: This invoice has been completed. Invoice date: Wednesday, July 23, 2003 Ship via: Next Day PM Delivery Tracking number: Your order has been shipped, and we are waiting for the regional warehouse to supply us with the shipment tracking number. --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Invoice #xxxxxxx COMPLETED Qty Product Each 1 Flight Simulator 2004 Century Flight Edition *CD* RETAIL BOXED (MSXG02J) 47.47 Subtotal: 47.47 Shipping: 22.00 Invoice Total (US$): 69.47

Guest Lizardo

Please post again the very day that you have it in your hands. Either you and we shall be surpised, OR the vendors will be when MS quits selling to them. My point is only a guess..that the ones who buy by the tens of thousands, and respect MS wishes, have a thing or two to say about those who buy by the mere thousand occasionally and not all MS products. "What would Plato do?"

What would Plato do? This is getting silly. :) It is a commericial transaction for the sale of a game..... that is it. Who cares if they (Proadvantage) didn't follow MS guidelines? If a few simmers get it early... GREAT!BobP:)

Guest ssurjap

I ordered mine from ProVantage also, but I don't expect to receive it until 7/29 or 7/30 even though I asked for Overnight shipping. I paid $71 for mine including shipping and handling.

Guest flightjunkie

>I ordered mine from ProVantage also, but I don't expect to>receive it until 7/29 or 7/30 even though I asked for>Overnight shipping. I paid $71 for mine including shipping>and handling.I ordered mine from Provantage at 5:30pm EST on 7/22 and today they told me it was shipped and I will get tracking information shortly. It will arrive on 7/24 afternoon, they promised.

I haven't seen any guidelines as to the release date - it's hardly Harry Potter, Terminator 3, the newest Madonna album, or even a new version of Windows. It's just one of Microsoft's many game titles, albeit a very popular one. Considering there has been comparatively little hype regarding its release, it seems unlikely that MS would bother with any sales restrictions as to the release date - the additional costs would probably not be worth it.Cheers,Gosta.http://hifi.avsim.net/activesky/images/wxrebeta.jpg

Guest cw1011

For all you naysayers out there...via Federal Express Standard Overnight (1 business day) 1 x FLIGHT SIM 2004 CENTURY FLIGHT ENG NA CD ANNIVERSARY ED @ $59.49 each * Shipped on 7/23/2003 - tracking number 7522538433I'll see mine tomorrow. Colin

hi,I don't really care wheather or not the store I'm buying from follows "Microsoft's so called guidelines" . As long as it's a legit copy straight from Microsoft's press then Im cool with it and hey if I can get it early thats even better!! :-)Andrew

Just got my tracking number from Proadvantage for next day PM delivery. Status: This invoice has been completed. Invoice date: Wednesday, July 23, 2003 Ship via: Next Day PM Delivery Tracking number: 75336083xxxx --------------------------------------------------------------------------------Invoice #176xxxx COMPLETED Qty Product Each 1 Flight Simulator 2004: A Century of Flight Win32 RETAIL-BOXED CD (MSXG02J)

System: i7-11700K, ASUS Prime Z590M-PLUS Motherboard, G-Skills Trident Z Series 64 GB DDR4 3200, Corsair RM1000x80 PLUS Gold, Arctic Liquid Freezer ll, GeForce RTX 4070 Super FE, NVIDIA Drivers 546.65, WD Blue NVMe m2  500GB SSD for Windows 10 Home v21H2,  WD Black SN850X 2 TB NVMe m2  for MSFS, Toshiba 2TB HD for data and other games, ViewSonic XG2705-2K  27" 2560x1440 144hz Monitor,  Thrustmaster Airbus flight stick, Logitech M510 wireless Mouse.

Guest AJ

Just got my FedEx tracking number from Proadvantage too :-)

Now there's 960 in stock, there was 961... ;-)

Guest SoarPics

959 now...I called the local EB and asked them if they are selling now. Nope, not till the 29th. Spoke with the store manager and made sure he understood that online retailers were selling now. He wasn't happy to hear this.

I am nearly in tears reading these posts. Dont you guys have anything else better to worry about than number of items left in stock, or Fedex tracking numbers, or what store or online retailer has the sim in stockEdited 2018est.Seems my "get a life" and "its just a game" statements were a little blunt for some. No harm intended. Anyway, I have to laugh at all the non-sense