Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

TacomaSailor

DISABLE TILE PROXY - don't load photoreal

I am a very happy tile proxy user but my FSX frame rate has gradually been slowed to where it is hard to land a 120 knot plane - FRAPS is showing 4 - 5 fps at SeaTac when landing - it had been in the 12 - 15 range.I don't think this is a TP problem but need to eliminate TP as a component in the testing process. I have a standard FSX flight that I use for all testing - I use FRAPS to record FPS for five minutes. My test data was initially collected with no TP running and no TP cache files in the system.How do I make FSX load and run using standard FSX scenery and the other addons that I had before TP? I do not want to flush all my cache files - I just want FSX to run as if TP was never installed. I changed the proxyuser.ini file to have master_enable=NO but when the FSX test flight runs I still see the TP photoreal scenery.FSX/Acceleration VISTA 32/SP2 TP 8.1 Nov 16, 2008

If I want Tileproxy scenery I start Tileproxy and then start FSX. If I want the FSX default scenery (and addons) I don't run Tileproxy. I just start FSX.That's all to it on my end.Todd

Thank You ToddYou are correct - I just didn't look closely enough to notice that UTX/REX scenery was not PhotoReal TP scenery.