Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest UKwings

Have you ever seen this before?!

Hi I have been flying in FSX for ages and I am currently taking up FS2004 for more stability and better FPS.My question is about the Night time textures? I have attached some screen shots....My plane seems to have a green glowing texture to it, it happens in all of my planes.The ground is like a fuzzy brown/green colour and my landing lights have lines of green through them!Check out the screen shots... have you had or know the problem here? Or is this normal in FS9??Q6600, 3gig ram, 1gig 9500gt, Win XP.Thanks :)fs92.jpgfs91.jpgfs93.jpgfs94.jpg

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Do you have your FS2004 color at 16 bits or 32 bits? 16-bit color gives me those nasty colors, 32-bit doesn't. Hope this helps.Best regards from Colombia,Luis Miguel

Are you running 32bit colours?
Do you have your FS2004 color at 16 bits or 32 bits? 16-bit color gives me those nasty colors, 32-bit doesn't. Hope this helps.Best regards from Colombia,Luis Miguel
A BIG THANK YOU! - let this be an example of "it doesnt matter how much experience you have....."Thanks a lot, it solved the problem /slap self.:)