Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest jtry14

PMDG FIRST DASH 8 PREVIEWS!

Guest jtry14

Bonjour, Go check for yourself!

James

Guest realatp

AHAHAHAHAHHA FAIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not fail at all when people post things without a word of what the post contains. How would you know that the same post was in a post titled "OOOOOK now..."? One of you saying Fail actually posted a duplicate earlier yesterday, did you not?I've done it many times, who hasn't. How often do you post a repeat question because the one you are looking for is titled something completely different. Not everyone is familiar with advanced search and in some cases it really isn't so advanced.

Not fail at all when people post things without a word of what the post contains. How would you know that the same post was in a post titled "OOOOOK now..."? One of you saying Fail actually posted a duplicate earlier yesterday, did you not?I've done it many times, who hasn't. How often do you post a repeat question because the one you are looking for is titled something completely different. Not everyone is familiar with advanced search and in some cases it really isn't so advanced.
You've got a good point- but I called the thread my initial response to the video- "OOOOOOOOOOOOOK now........". :(

You've got a good point- but I called the thread my initial response to the video- "OOOOOOOOOOOOOK now........". :(
Haha, yeah I know. I do the same. It wasn't meant to insult your post, but more defend this posters reasoning :(