Sign in to follow this  
thea330flyer

Wilco gauges CTD's

software theft is a crime ... hope you really paid for the abus ... :( :( --
yeah im prety sure i paid for the airbus, and i got fs9 from a friend, anyway, my problem is back, after installing the patch and updating the no-cd patch, the problem still persisted. here is the report on the last ctd, any help?:Problem signature: Problem Event Name: APPCRASH Application Name: fs9.exe Application Version: 9.1.0.40901 Application Timestamp: 4135a208 Fault Module Name: A320CFM_feelThere.GAU Fault Module Version: 3.3.0.23 Fault Module Timestamp: 4674f62c Exception Code: c0000005 Exception Offset: 0049f65a OS Version: 6.0.6000.2.0.0.768.2 Locale ID: 1033 Additional Information 1: c7d2 Additional Information 2: fbb00695700969fbfb5fb844d8ddb8c3 Additional Information 3: 2ff5 Additional Information 4: f02fbb4ef3777e54f65764764f5f34c9

you don't know :( and you continue to STEAL! :( :( GOOD!!! B) B) --
Look buddy, i am 100% sure that i paid for this model alright, and im posting this because i need some solution to this okay? im not here to make claims and fight with other people, i do not steal things you got that? so if you have a sloution, please just say so, but if you continue to do what youre doing, i dont need this, another thing, why is borrowing a simulator from a friend "bad"? stick to the topic here.

you don't know :( and you continue to STEAL! :( :( GOOD!!! B) B) --
Scoob - I feel I had something to say here - I think too, if you have something constructive to write here, do it, if not, just let people live - it's not SUCH a crime to use a no-CD patch if you have original software, the reason being solely not having to have a CD in the drive all the time.But, if you want to check him for owning Wilco's product, I believe you should either be working for Wilco (since you have feelthere.com avatar) or be the developer of the product. But then do it internally, not over forums - at least not this way.Anyway, on topic - did you maybe modify your 32bit OS to /3GB and your fs9.exe largeaddressaware? This problem is known if anything has to do with it - either 64bit OS or that modification.Other suggestion would be, reinstall the software completely - make sure you clean the rests after uninstallation.

i dont need this,
you do 'need this' ... you need to learn to do to the correct thing.
another thing, why is borrowing a simulator from a friend "bad"?
using the crack means you are using software you have no right to use.
stick to the topic here.
the focus of this forum is supporting folks using software and addons they have the right to use. you are asking assistance on how to make stolen software work.--
Scoob - I feel I had something to say here - I think too, if you have something constructive to write here, do it, if not, just let people live
i will not allow people to steal from FS communty in which i am a member.--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

Scoob - I feel I had something to say here - I think too, if you have something constructive to write here, do it, if not, just let people live - it's not SUCH a crime to use a no-CD patch if you have original software, the reason being solely not having to have a CD in the drive all the time.But, if you want to check him for owning Wilco's product, I believe you should either be working for Wilco (since you have feelthere.com avatar) or be the developer of the product. But then do it internally, not over forums - at least not this way.Anyway, on topic - did you maybe ? This problem is known if anything has to do with it - either 64bit OS or that modification.Other suggestion would be, reinstall the software completely - make sure you clean the rests after uninstallation.
what exactly do you mean by modify your 32bit OS to /3GB and your fs9.exe largeaddressaware? if you mean registry editor, im not sure but i might have to change the direcctory, but other than that, can you explain what you mean?

what exactly do you mean by modify your 32bit OS to /3GB and your fs9.exe largeaddressaware? if you mean registry editor, im not sure but i might have to change the direcctory, but other than that, can you explain what you mean?
It means you have to update your boot.ini and modify your fs9.exe file. Just do a search here, we have covered this topic at least twice a week for the past couple years. KJ

It means you have to update your boot.ini and modify your fs9.exe file. Just do a search here, we have covered this topic at least twice a week for the past couple years. KJ
yeah alright but whats the keyword for this, for the search?

you do 'need this' ... you need to learn to do to the correct thing.using the crack means you are using software you have no right to use.the focus of this forum is supporting folks using software and addons they have the right to use. you are asking assistance on how to make stolen software work.--i will not allow people to steal from FS communty in which i am a member.--
You know what scoob, now i honestly do not care anymore now, you can say whatever you want about me, i dont care. i dont care that i borrowed a simulator from a person i know, i dont care about your suspicions about if i really bought the airbus (which i have already said i DID BUY IT), you got that? again, i canont stress this enough, im just looking for a solution to this, if you kepp on doing this, i will report you :( and one more thing, if you want to know my key so badly that i got from buying this aircraft then i will give it to you.