Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cyril_Murat

Wipers

Guest Cyril_Murat

Hi.When asking for Wipers Off, the F/O don't use the park position before swiching off so the Wipers stop in the middle of the windshield. It may be easy to make her park them before switching off ?Regards,Cyril

Hi.When asking for Wipers Off, the F/O don't use the park position before swiching off so the Wipers stop in the middle of the windshield. It may be easy to make her park them before switching off ?Regards,Cyril
Thanks for the report. I just fixed that.I'm probably going to release a hotfix soon.I identified the cause of why if you 'reset' your flight (or if the flight gets reset after you crash the plane) the FO audio stops playing, and that's an important one so I'm going to release that asap.Cheers,

Guest Cyril_Murat
I'm probably going to release a hotfix soon.
Fantastic.I've just realised my first flight with FS2Crew and it is absolutly fabulous. I still don't know why I didn't got it to work berfore but now it seems OK.I just forgot to say "READY?" or maybe "TAKEOFF" before the takeoff and I think that was crutial. That's probably why the F/O didn't want to obey when I asked her to engage various modes. Overall, I asked her to do the TO on her own and of course, she didn't.But I can tell you that when I'll be OK, I'll really take advantage of your fantastic soft. Not so good as a real human (if there is a failure, I guess that I won't stand by my new favorite french F/O), but flying solo, it brings the Maddog far above all I've seen in Flight Sim world.I see a single point that really can make it more better and it's already asked in another post: the possibility to ask the F/O to tune a NAV or COM frequency. If you can do that, I think that you will do what I've always dreamed about on a sim: making a whole flight in a hardcore plane without a mouse clic and flying all manualy (what I do sharing cockpit)Regards,Cyril

Fantastic.I've just realised my first flight with FS2Crew and it is absolutly fabulous. I still don't know why I didn't got it to work berfore but now it seems OK.I just forgot to say "READY?" or maybe "TAKEOFF" before the takeoff and I think that was crutial. That's probably why the F/O didn't want to obey when I asked her to engage various modes. Overall, I asked her to do the TO on her own and of course, she didn't.But I can tell you that when I'll be OK, I'll really take advantage of your fantastic soft. Not so good as a real human (if there is a failure, I guess that I won't stand by my new favorite french F/O), but flying solo, it brings the Maddog far above all I've seen in Flight Sim world.I see a single point that really can make it more better and it's already asked in another post: the possibility to ask the F/O to tune a NAV or COM frequency. If you can do that, I think that you will do what I've always dreamed about on a sim: making a whole flight in a hardcore plane without a mouse clic and flying all manualy (what I do sharing cockpit)Regards,Cyril
Hi Cyril,You can have the FO perform the takeoff by setting FO takeoff to "YES".Make sure you read the section in the manual regarding how it's done.Tuning Nav and Comm... It's on the list of 'features I'd like to add'.Glad you're liking it... spread the word!Cheers,