Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

PatP

Right Clicking

Hey,I love FS2Crew, but recently I've come across an irritating problem. On some click spots it requires you to right-click to execute the function. When I try to do this, the small FSX menu pops up with "undock window", "close window" and what not, and I can't perform the action. For example, when I try to respond to an FA's message, I right-click like you're supposed to on the "door 2 left" text, but I only get theFSX menu as i said before, and can't bring up the FA brief menu.If you could help sort this out or find a way around it that would be great.Thanks,Patrick Prendergast

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hey,I love FS2Crew, but recently I've come across an irritating problem. On some click spots it requires you to right-click to execute the function. When I try to do this, the small FSX menu pops up with "undock window", "close window" and what not, and I can't perform the action. For example, when I try to respond to an FA's message, I right-click like you're supposed to on the "door 2 left" text, but I only get theFSX menu as i said before, and can't bring up the FA brief menu.If you could help sort this out or find a way around it that would be great.Thanks,Patrick Prendergast
Hi Patrick,I'm looking at the manual now (page 27) and it says to "left click" the door 2 text.11. DOOR 2 LEFT is the station that the FA is calling from. Left click directly on the green DOOR 2 LEFT text to respond to the FA