Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest silentknfei

FSX Acceleration

Im thinking about getting FSX Acceleration and was just wondering, if I do will I need to reinstall any add ons, and I only have SP1 right now, will that make a diffrence?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I just got Acceleration and it installed with no problems at all. I had SP2, so it asked me uninstall that - but if you haven't got SP2 you won't even have to do that. The extra planes are good and it enabled me to get Flight Replicas excellent Super Cubs.Frog

I just got Acceleration and it installed with no problems at all. I had SP2, so it asked me uninstall that - but if you haven't got SP2 you won't even have to do that. The extra planes are good and it enabled me to get Flight Replicas excellent Super Cubs.Frog
:( I have FSX with SP1 only, from the FSX Deluxe program. I would like to add SP2 or Acceleration by installing the FSX Gold program, but I thought that it was necessary to first completely uninstall FSX. Can I just install FSX Gold over the existing FSX Deluxe installation? Also, would I have to uninstall addons, such as Megascenery, FTX Orbx, A2A, Carenado, etc.?

:( I have FSX with SP1 only, from the FSX Deluxe program. I would like to add SP2 or Acceleration by installing the FSX Gold program, but I thought that it was necessary to first completely uninstall FSX. Can I just install FSX Gold over the existing FSX Deluxe installation? Also, would I have to uninstall addons, such as Megascenery, FTX Orbx, A2A, Carenado, etc.?
Just install from the Acceleration disk included in the FSX Gold package. That will add SP2 and Acceleration to your current install.