Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ckukmale

Beta ATI Catalyst drivers Feb10, FSX and ATI4850

On my system with Windows7 64bit, ATI 4850 and FSX I have found that these latest released ATI beta drivers have for me fixed the issue of AA and AF not working unless you had them selected in game.I have found now that once again you can set AA and AF in the ATI Control Panel and it works ingame.Of course as anything in the PC world, your experience may vary.I think that ATI 5 series cards didnt have a problem with this but was mainly the 4 series so I am hoping that when the official Catalyst drivers come out later this month then this problem that alot of us have had with ATI 4 series cards and FSX for the last few months might be resolved at last.Feel free to try out the leaked beta drivers which have been posted on a few graphics card hardware sites, not sure if I am allowed to name them but they are all legit and see if this problem is resolved for you too. Also have leaked drivers for XP 32 and Vista 32 etc as well as Vista 64 and Win 7 64.CheersCraig

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Craig,Which version are these?
Are Beta Catalyst 10.2 drivers, dated 10 February 2010. Driver version 8.703Craig

The real 10.2s are coming out at some point today... I'll try with those.