Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest nikolaou

Installation Error -

Hi guysWas wondering if anyone can help - I have been trying to install the new 747 8i package and get the following error - "Install localization failure code 001BEF0 please contact Tech support". Have emailed support though has been a week an no answer on the matter.Can anyone help.cheers

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

If you didn't get an automatic reply they didn't get your email. Try a gmail account, strange but that always works.Also, gotta sign full names in this forum.

If you didn't get an automatic reply they didn't get your email. Try a gmail account, strange but that always works.Also, gotta sign full names in this forum.
Thanks for the info mate - loud and clear on the signature!regardsJohn T Nikolaou

You have two accounts in our system John, one purchased the 400X and a separate account purchased the -8i. I can fix it but I need to know which one you want to get rid of.

You have two accounts in our system John, one purchased the 400X and a separate account purchased the -8i. I can fix it but I need to know which one you want to get rid of.
yes you are right - get rid of the account purchasing the -400x.thanks for your help cheers