Sign in to follow this  
jimimac

rc4 and fs2crew2010 voice

anyone running rc4 and fs2crew2010 voice, wondering if there will be any problems running them together. thanks, jim

thank you,Jim

Asus Prime Z270-P| I7700k@4.6| 16gDDR4 3000 VengLpx|

Corsair H115aio Cooler| Evga GeForce 1080gpu|Corsair Rm750

The only annoying thing is you'll hear both the FS2CREW F/O and Otto call altimeter checks at the same time passing TL. With no option to turn off the latter, I believe. Other than that it's flawless.

Does FS2Crew respect local transition altitudes and not the fixed FS FAA altitude at 18,000 feet?

The only annoying thing is you'll hear both the FS2CREW F/O and Otto call altimeter checks at the same time passing TL. With no option to turn off the latter, I believe. Other than that it's flawless.

Does FS2Crew respect local transition altitudes and not the fixed FS FAA altitude at 18,000 feet?
Yes. The call-out itself is user alterable for both the departure and arrival phase of flight within FS2CREW's in-game panel.

anyone running rc4 and fs2crew2010 voice, wondering if there will be any problems running them together.thanks, jim
I just bought FS2Crew 2010 for the Maddog, and it runs fine with Radar Contact. That altimeter check is started by you, so just say "Transition" whenever you reach the correct altitude and your FO will change his altimeter.I do wish you could have the RC FO not do his altimeter check. It just makes no sense of a ATC program to have a FO say anything, just my two cents.

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

Search this forum for all of the altitude error posts and you'll see why that caution is generated by RC.

thanks, jim

thank you,Jim

Asus Prime Z270-P| I7700k@4.6| 16gDDR4 3000 VengLpx|

Corsair H115aio Cooler| Evga GeForce 1080gpu|Corsair Rm750