Sign in to follow this  
TC1

Reality XP AIRAC Data Files

Is it possible to update the Reality XP AIRAC Data Files for either the Reality XP purchased 430/530s add-ons or the Eaglesoft/Dreamfleet Reality XP 430/530s that was provided as a part of their GA models? I down loaded this cycles and loaded into the Dreamfleet A36 but it does not appear to have updated the aircrafts version of the reality XP 430.ThanksTom

Is it possible to update the Reality XP AIRAC Data Files for either the Reality XP purchased 430/530s add-ons or the Eaglesoft/Dreamfleet Reality XP 430/530s that was provided as a part of their GA models? I down loaded this cycles and loaded into the Dreamfleet A36 but it does not appear to have updated the aircrafts version of the reality XP 430.ThanksTom
Eaglesoft has never, ever provided RXP products with any of their aircraft.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Eaglesoft has never, ever provided RXP products with any of their aircraft.
Ed you are correct. Although the artwork of both versions of the Garmin 430 is similar, Eaglesof places a small version of their logo in the lower right hand corner. That being said, can the Eaglesoft version of the Garmin 430 ne updated?ThanksTom

Ed you are correct. Although the artwork of both versions of the Garmin 430 is similar, Eaglesof places a small version of their logo in the lower right hand corner. That being said, can the Eaglesoft version of the Garmin 430 ne updated?ThanksTom
Nope, it's tied directly to the FS GPS and it's data.... just as the RXP is tied to the Garmin trainer.

Ed Wilson

Mindstar Aviation
My Playland - I69

Tom, at the time we built our GNS 430's we had discussions with JL about including his in our products much like DF had done.At that point I did our own GNS 430 Artwork to be the exact same size as the RXP units in an effort to provide "interchangeability".Eaglesoft GNS System Database is not "updateable"

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png