Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WickedClown

Question about my purcahse

Hello on monday i bought PMDG MD-11 and im extremly happy with it... Without a end but i got a question... I purchased the download version and now my question is: In my order menu it says download link expires in 6 days... Does it mean after this 6 days i never can download it again?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello on monday i bought PMDG MD-11 and im extremly happy with it... Without a end but i got a question... I purchased the download version and now my question is: In my order menu it says download link expires in 6 days... Does it mean after this 6 days i never can download it again?
Yes, check out the following links:http://ops.precisionmanuals.com/wiki/Redownloadhttp://www.precisionmanuals.com/ProductCar...p;idCategory=10

Christian-We recommend STRONGLY that you make a local, secure backup of any product you download that is digitally delivered.If, after 6 days, you need to download the product again, we charge a nominal fee of $4.95 to provide you with an additional 12 months of download protection.Once you have purchased Extended Download Service, you simply drop us an email any time you need the link and we'll activate it for you.I would recommend not purchasing EDS until you actually need to download the product again. If you are fastidious about your backups, then you will save yourself the $4.95!

In easy words: Im gonna make 6 Backups on 6 different disks :( + a backup on 2 USB sticks and on my GFs Handy :DBut well 5$ is not really that much for 1 year of re-download possibility. But i dont want to go for it since next month i want to go for the 747 + 800 update ^^

Put it in at least 2-3 different places. Seriously. I lost all my links for the md-11, 747, and js4100 because my external hd reformatted itself. I still have no idea how. So basically I lost everything.PMDG care to give me a discount if I buy the download service for all three? lol.