Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG Support Portal Now Available...

Gday,I am also having the same problem with the automated email sent after registering for the support portal. Link will not open in Chrome or IE and I am unable to find an email for the support team. On trying to reinstall the J41 on a new computer I am getting a message that I have exceeded the number of installs for the product, if some one from support could reply to get this reset - it would be much appreciated.RegardsCorey Scholz

Guys,We just set up 5 different accounts and had no problem with the link. Check and ensure that the link that loads in the browser is actually what's written in the email - we see a few errors in the log where it looks like people tried to go to a truncated link - I'm wondering if your email client is somehow chopping off part of the URL or something like that. Try actually copy+pasting the link instead of just clicking it and let us know if that works.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Thanks for responding - I have tried copy and pasting into both browsers and no luck (the full link is also coming across correctly) - even tried resending the verification email but still the same result.CheersCorey Scholz

Hi Ryan,I just thought I'd check to see if you had made any progress yet with the link I emailed the other day.CheersCorey

Guest Taavinen

Hi.I am having no end of trouble trying to contact PMDG thru this new portal. It loads a blank page short of the PMDG logo on the top. I have also tried the copy past etc suggested above. I am getting back into flight sim after a few years away. I have purchased a number of years ago the 737NG, 747QOS and the B1900. I have all the original downloads saved but cannot find any product keys ( i use a different email acc now). How can i contact PMDG, confirm my identity and obtain these product keys please??(PS: i now had FSX - are there updates for the products i need?)

g'day no name...

It loads a blank page short of the PMDG logo on the top
it's a VERY slow page to load - it takes 65secs on this machine at work using ie7 for the page to load (about half that time on my machines at home using ie8.however, once it does load it is functional for the purpose.hth

Hello, My name is DavidI re-activated for extended download, but I cant find where to make a ticket.thanks

helloanyone here?i need my download reactivated, am i at the right place?

Guest yankeesji
helloanyone here?i need my download reactivated, am i at the right place?
I think you need to send an email and they will respond.

no you don't need to send an email.use the link to the support portal in the post at the beginning of this thread.as noted above, it takes a while to open/load - be patient.if you aren't registered for the support portal, never fear it's free but some have had issues with dud activiation url's - see posts on page 1 of this thread.once registered and logged, recalling it takes an age for the page to load, create a ticket by following the links.hth

HiI have been to the PMDG Support Desk and I clicked on the verification email, but I never received anything to my email. Yes, I did register and done this several time. Please Advise, thanks.David