Sign in to follow this  
rsrandazzo

PMDG Support Portal Now Available...

David, this is not meant to be a support thread for the ticket system, it was just an informational post saying we'd moved to the new system. If you're not getting the email it's likely being blocked by a spam filter either within your email client or at your ISP's server end. Check into that, look in your spam/junk folder etc. If that doesn't work, try creating an account with a different email address such as one from gmail.Also, I could have already sent you a new download link if you'd followed the rules and signed your full name to your posts - there's literally thousands of people with the first name David in our system, I have no idea which one you are.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Guest afa2996

Hi all....been trying for a while now to get the support portal brought up so that I can submit a ticket for redownloading the B1900D and 737-6/700 and the 737-8/900. Everytime I try to open it up, it always gives me "internet explorer can not display the webpage". My internet connection is up and running just fine and I've been trying to get the support portal to open for over an hour now. Is the site down right now? Just bought a new computer and am trying to get everything set back up and this is the only thing holding me back. Thanks.Vincent McIntyre

Ryan, sorry to be a pain mate but like many on this thread I too am having problems trying to get a ticket for my extended download order I placed yesterday.After being told i had exceeded my validation quota for 747fsx I decided to redownload all my 747 packages and placed an order for extended downloads on all of them (3)Like everyone else I get the email confirming my order I then click on the link supplied within the email to get my ticket for download, get taken to the new web page, register and then click on the the email verification link request and get nothing !!I have clicked on this maybe 4 or 5 times now and get nothing !!You have my cash I have received nothing in return ???And no its not in my junk mail folder or spam folder and my email address works as you sent me two emails confirming my purchase of the extended download in the first place....Help !!!Phil Densley

Phil Densley

Ryan, sorry to be a pain mate but like many on this thread I too am having problems trying to get a ticket for my extended download order I placed yesterday.After being told i had exceeded my validation quota for 747fsx I decided to redownload all my 747 packages and placed an order for extended downloads on all of them (3)Like everyone else I get the email confirming my order I then click on the link supplied within the email to get my ticket for download, get taken to the new web page, register and then click on the the email verification link request and get nothing !!I have clicked on this maybe 4 or 5 times now and get nothing !!You have my cash I have received nothing in return ???And no its not in my junk mail folder or spam folder and my email address works as you sent me two emails confirming my purchase of the extended download in the first place....Help !!!Phil Densley
Check this out Phil.http://forum.avsim.net/topic/319542-ongoing-server-upgradesdowntime/page__st__25__p__1885018#entry1885018

Vincent and Phil - check the email addresses associated with your PMDG store accounts - I've sent out your new downloads.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Vincent and Phil - check the email addresses associated with your PMDG store accounts - I've sent out your new downloads.
Ryan thankyou so very much, all three products downloaded and i will burn them onto a CD disc so all I have to do in the fiuture should I have cause tore-install therm will be to get the installs validated.Again my sincere thanks for you assistance...

Phil Densley

hello , i have rcvd the e-mail with the link but is is corupted.can some one plse help me .this is het mail and lionkIn order to verify the email address that was assigned to this account, please click on the link below. This will verify your email account with us and allow you to start using the PMDG Support Desk:/Main/frmVerifyAccount.aspx?vv=5230_634269970124970000_docmax If you choose to manually paste this link into your browser, please ensure that you paste the entire URL to ensure correct no more my ORDERID IS: 147774for the b747-400 fsx.please . thanksrgds docmax

Hi guys,Tried to register @ http://support.precisionmanuals.com/ but I didn't receive that confirmation mail.I wanted to open a ticket since I have bought the 747 today but when I try to install the airplane the installer couldn't validate the product. :(

Cheers Jan 
5800X3D | Asus Strix 3080TI OC | 32GB G.Skill RipJaws | 1T + 250GB Samsung 960 Evo | Windows 10 | MSFS

:( Can somebody from PMDG please help me?

Cheers Jan 
5800X3D | Asus Strix 3080TI OC | 32GB G.Skill RipJaws | 1T + 250GB Samsung 960 Evo | Windows 10 | MSFS

Hello,I tried several times to register at the support portal but didn't receive the email to get my account working.The email address I am using is ok. I also tried another but without luck. Did I made something wrong?

Cheers Jan 

The issue with the support portal is solved now.

Cheers Jan 

Hmmm, I tried to login to support but it kept telling me there was no such user. Ok, must be having a senoir moment and forgot my user/password. When I tried to use the forgotten login link, it tells me there is no such email registered. There are only two possible email addresses and I have received emails from PMDG at one of them just a month ago when I last logged on. Did I do something wrong? Am I now banished from PMDG? :( If someone could have a peek when they get over their New Years head aches, I would appreciate it.Chuck DickeyCYXU

Please disregard my last post...it helps to read instructions... :( ChuckCYXU

It has just taken me 3 minutes from initial application to full activation ( and thats on a slow Spanish dongle) so it appears that any problems may have sorted now.Support portal looks promising.Gary