Sign in to follow this  
Guest Danieli

Why won't Tileproxy work?

Guest Danieli

Hi guys,I downloaded tileproxy and like many others can't get it to work properly.When loading a flight, TP loading screen shows anywhere between 300-1100 tiles per second. But when the flight is done loading, it shows 0 tiles per second. Also, the only view that works is cockpit. When I switch to spot or tower the sound changes accordingly, but the view stays on cockpit. Scenery stays like frozen on the first image, but controls in the cockpit (and the sound) works fine. So the cockpit tells me speed and altitude and everything, but all I can see is the runway...I have switched off antivirus and firewall, gamebooster is on.Any help would be appreciated.Specs:FS9AMD x2 Dual core processor 4800+ 2.40 Ghz2 GB RamWindows 7 32 bitNvidia GeForce 7800GTXThanks, Daniel

Sounds like the exact same problem I had with some addon airplanes; with no Tileproxy running. I remember at least the DC-6 didn't like outside views.

Hi, I dont think your issue is tileProxy, because it sounds as if its working properly. The tiles will load while the progress bar is loading, then when you find yourself on the runway, ready to fly, at that point, all tiles are loaded for where you are. You wont see any more tile downloading or manufactured until you fly into a different area.Cheers, Mark

Guest Danieli
Hi, I dont think your issue is tileProxy, because it sounds as if its working properly. The tiles will load while the progress bar is loading, then when you find yourself on the runway, ready to fly, at that point, all tiles are loaded for where you are. You wont see any more tile downloading or manufactured until you fly into a different area.Cheers, Mark
Well, looks like you're right. I tried loading a flight without TP running, and I still had the same problem. Any suggestion to what the problem might be?Thanks, Daniel

1. FSSound.dll2. The plane you're using3. Other addon like airport4. Other addon sounds

Guest Danieli
1. FSSound.dll2. The plane you're using3. Other addon like airport4. Other addon sounds
Jeg er glad for at du pr

In case you don't know if you use fssound.dll or not, you can do a search in you fsx.cfg file and see if it may be listed under [oldmodules] maybe. I think it should be located in "fsx\modules\" as well.Not bad, Loyd, Google Translate is a great tool ;)

Guest Danieli

Well, I finally decided to reinstall FS9. And the problem is still there!!! I posted the same question in the FS9 part of the forum, but no replies... Any help is appreciated.Thanks, Daniel