I'm using ASE and I like it very much. This post is to report that the message "FS location change or refresh detected... resetting depiction processes" is sometimes displayed insistently causing a continuous download and processing of the weather file. Is this normal?Thank you!

20.01 - FS location change or refresh detected... resetting depiction processes20.01 - Downloading global weather data for 07/03/2010 19.01.07 (19Z) from Primary Server...20.01 - Sending global FS9 weather...20.01 - FS location change or refresh detected... resetting depiction processes20.01 - Start Download Content License Result Check20.01 - Finished Download Content License Result Check in 0 ms20.01 - Start Download File Output20.01 - Saving weather to disk20.01 - Finished Download File Output in 15.625 ms20.01 - Start Decrypt/Decompress20.02 - Finished Decrypt/Decompress in 50906.25 ms20.02 - Download Binary Compress File Routine completed in 76781.25 ms20.02 - Populating weather stream with new data...20.02 - Parsing line items20.02 - FS location change or refresh detected... resetting depiction processes20.02 - Download complete20.02 - Downloading Met/Rep data from Secondary Server...20.03 - Synthesis updated...20.03 - Sending global FS9 weather...20.07 - Met/Rep Data Received...20.07 - Met/Rep Download complete20.07 - FS location change or refresh detected... resetting depiction processes20.07 - Downloading global weather data for 07/03/2010 19.07.19 (19Z) from Secondary Server...20.08 - Sending global FS9 weather...20.09 - FS location change or refresh detected... resetting depiction processes20.09 - Start Download Content License Result Check20.09 - Finished Download Content License Result Check in 0 ms20.09 - Start Download File Output20.09 - Saving weather to disk20.09 - Finished Download File Output in 15.625 ms20.09 - Start Decrypt/Decompress20.09 - FS location change or refresh detected... resetting depiction processes20.10 - Finished Decrypt/Decompress in 59750 ms20.10 - Download Binary Compress File Routine completed in 183421.875 ms20.10 - Populating weather stream with new data...20.10 - Parsing line items20.10 - FS location change or refresh detected... resetting depiction processes20.11 - Download complete20.11 - Downloading Met/Rep data from Secondary Server...20.11 - FS location change or refresh detected... resetting depiction processes20.11 - Forcing synthesis reset...20.13 - Met/Rep Data Received...20.13 - Downloading global weather data for 07/03/2010 19.13.23 (19Z) from Primary Server...20.13 - Sending global FS9 weather...20.13 - FS location change or refresh detected... resetting depiction processes

Hi all,

Alessandro Panzacchi

Hi,When this happens again, close down ASE and post your ASE_Log.txt file.

Hi,When this happens again, close down ASE and post your ASE_Log.txt file.
Thank you! Here's the log...P.S.: there are also some visual problems with the clouds associated sometimes with extreme wind changes.

Alessandro Panzacchi

Thanks,where I've found the ASA log there's also a FSUIPC log: are you interested in this log?

Alessandro Panzacchi

Hi,Those logs look normal.
But the download start every minute (not every 30 as set in preferences)... Why that message comes always up?Thanks

Alessandro Panzacchi

Hi,Are you manually refreshing ASE or moving from airport to airport in FS?

Hi,Are you manually refreshing ASE or moving from airport to airport in FS?
Hi,absolutely no. That messages have come up during the climb and the cruise (then I close ASE to post the log) of a normal flight. I touched the refresh button just one time to see what happen (the same message comes up, logically this time).Thanks!

Alessandro Panzacchi

Hi,What anti-virus program are you using?

I noticed that happening occasionally (not always, oddly enough) with ASA when flying the Eaglesoft Citation X v2. Didn't seem to be a problem with any other aircraft (in my hangar at least). Haven't tried the CitX with ASEvo yet, but I suspect it'd behave the same way.Jim

I've also noticed an unusual amount of these messages on a normal flight (with the QW757).

Mike...

Hi,Anything else FS related running besides AS and FS?In FSUIPC is that time sync option On?

Hi,Radar Contact and an ACARS program running in every flight.I don't know if time sync in FSUIPC is on or off, the only thing related to time that i know is the enabled "Force to Real Time" in ASE.Thank you.

Alessandro Panzacchi

Hi,Don't run the ACARS program and lets see what happens.