Sign in to follow this  
Guest Dene

Installing A320 Thomas Cook Livery for Wilco Airbus Series

Guest cdwyer88

Hi, sorry if this is off topic but I had no luck in my own thread. I am looking for the file texture.thomascook.zip It is a Thomas Cook A330-200 repaint for the wilco/feelthere A332. I am desperate for this and it doesn't seem to be on any of the major fs downloading sites except this one but it shows file unavailable. I would be eternally greatful for any help!! Aircraft reg is: G-OJMC. If anyone has this file lurking around on their computer and they can email it to me I would indeed be very happy. Thanks guys!Christian Dwyer - A330's + B757's!

Hi, sorry if this is off topic but I had no luck in my own thread. I am looking for the file texture.thomascook.zip It is a Thomas Cook A330-200 repaint for the wilco/feelthere A332. I am desperate for this and it doesn't seem to be on any of the major fs downloading sites except this one but it shows file unavailable. I would be eternally greatful for any help!! Aircraft reg is: G-OJMC. If anyone has this file lurking around on their computer and they can email it to me I would indeed be very happy. Thanks guys!Christian Dwyer - A330's + B757's!
That file (texture.thomascook.zip) appears to be back in the library and available for download now:http://library.avsim.net/search.php?Search...t&Go=SearchHope that helps.

Guest cdwyer88
That file (texture.thomascook.zip) appears to be back in the library and available for download now:http://library.avsim.net/search.php?Search...t&Go=SearchHope that helps.
Unfortunately if you read the description for that file it is for the FlightCraft model, I need the wilco/feelthere model.Thanks for the effort anyway.Anyone know anything about the Thomas Wisseling G-OJMC repaint? (wilco/feelthere Airbus A330-200 TCX)Christian Dwyer A332, B757

Unfortunately if you read the description for that file it is for the FlightCraft model, I need the wilco/feelthere model.Thanks for the effort anyway.Anyone know anything about the Thomas Wisseling G-OJMC repaint? (wilco/feelthere Airbus A330-200 TCX)Christian Dwyer A332, B757
Sorry - I only went by the name of the file you provided. Hope you find what you are seeking.

Guest fsxflyer1234

Hi!in the installation, I have the last location that he installed on the portable usb hard drive, but it did not work! can someone help me? thanks some much!