Sign in to follow this  
AtlanticAviator

MD11 APPCRASH, PLEASE HELP :(

Hey guys, im new to these forums. But anyway i was wondering if anyone has had the error APPCRASH in FS9 and has a solution to the problem? I am running Windows 7 64 bit. Here is what i get when i takeoff the PMDG MD11 and several other planes-Problem signature:Problem Event Name: APPCRASHApplication Name: fs9.exeApplication Version: 9.1.0.40901Application Timestamp: 4135a208Fault Module Name: PMDG_MD11.GAUFault Module Version: 10.0.61355.62Fault Module Timestamp: 49b7d862Exception Code: c0000005Exception Offset: 00126af1OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.768.3Locale ID: 2057 :( :( :( B) I u look you will see it says Fault Module name=PMDG MD11.GAU. Any solutions?Thanks, Kriss Armstrong

when i takeoff the PMDG MD11 and several other planes
Other planes fail on the pmdg file??Try running the MD11 installer again, select repair and repair both aircraft install and C++ redistributal install for both 32b & 64b.When after takeoff does it crash, does it happen on any user input or click?

Dan Downs KCRP

Other planes fail on the pmdg file??Try running the MD11 installer again, select repair and repair both aircraft install and C++ redistributal install for both 32b & 64b.When after takeoff does it crash, does it happen on any user input or click?
Thanks for the quick response! :( . No sorry i did not mean to wright that it happens on other planes. I will try running the repair. What is C++ redistributal? Thanks,Kriss Armstrong! :(

If other planes cause it to crash then why are you thinking the problem is the MD11?When exactly does it crash during takeoff? At any airport? Always at same time interval? Are you on autopilot? Is the FMS programmed with a route, destination, ref speeds? Does it always crash or sometimes?Please assume not everyone has this problem, and a full description might help figure out why it happens.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest DTA1995
If other planes cause it to crash then why are you thinking the problem is the MD11?When exactly does it crash during takeoff? At any airport? Always at same time interval? Are you on autopilot? Is the FMS programmed with a route, destination, ref speeds? Does it always crash or sometimes?Please assume not everyone has this problem, and a full description might help figure out why it happens.
Only Win7 users have this problem Thus, nearly all Win7 users have the problemI'm one of themChunhui TangChina

Do you have any Wilco Publishing Aircraft installed? To me , that was the factor that set it of.....They are all thrown out to let the MD-11 have its peace to operate.