Sign in to follow this  
graysuit

747x LNAV or HDG problem

As my last post my 747x cannot fly along route track. No success in LNAV mode and not in HDG mode. 747x turns left and right trying to keep track. No success made with Flight1 registry fixing. No success reinstall 747x. Help me please. Thks Rob

Hi "Graysuit",I think Dann is politely telling you to sign your full name for eaching posting. This way you will usually get a quicker response. Question: Do you have any inbalance in the fuel tanks between left and right?RegardsMark

Spoiler

System specs: MFG Crosswind pedals| ACE B747 yoke |Honeycomb Bravo throttle
Now built: P3Dv5.3HF2: Intel i5-12600K @4.8Ghz | MSI Z690-A PRO | Asus TUF Gaming RTX3070 OC 8Gb| 32Gb Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 3200Mhz |Samsung 980Evo Pro PCIe 500Gb | WD Black SN850 PCIe 2Tb | beQuiet 802 Tower Case|Corsair RM850 PSU | Acer Predator 34p 3440x1440p

Mark Aldridge
P3D v5.3 HF2, P3Dv4.5 and sometimes FSX!

Oops I'm very sorry. Repost:As my last post my 747x cannot fly along route track. No success in LNAV mode and not in HDG mode. 747x turns left and right trying to keep track. No success made with Flight1 registry fixing. No success reinstall 747x. Help me please. Thks RobRob ParisBLuesky VirtualI hope that this one is ok Thanks

Hi Rob, Just curious, are you loading a saved flight? Or worse, a saved "Default" flight? I used to have this problem all the time when I ran a saved default but have cleared it up now that I no longer use them and always reset the panel state once in the sim to cold and dark.It sounds like a saved flight corrupt to me if the flight1 tool didn't help the other possibility.Hope this helps,

i9 10920x @ 4.8 ~ MSI Creator x299 ~ 256 Gb 3600 G.Skill Trident Z Royal ~ EVGA RTX 3090ti ~ Sim drive = M.2  2-TB ~ OS drive = M.2 is 512-gb ~ 5 other Samsung Pro/Evo mix SSD's ~ EVGA 1600w ~ Win 10 Pro

Dan Prunier

If you have Vista/W7, the registry tool needs to be run with admin rights.If that doesn't help, then turn off all the addon scenery by unchecking them in the scenery library manager (you don't have to uninstall). Bad scenery or AFCAD can cause this.

Dan Downs KCRP

Thanks to all for kindly answer. First I didn't load a saved flight, and start my flight loading a cool and dark sets. Then I have executed Flight1 registry fix in admin mode. I have some doubts it could be a wrong AFCAD because the problem is present from different airports to other. The last test will be to reinstall all FSX.. maybe it would resolve problem.For your information I run FSX in W7/64bit. Let me know. Rob Parishttp://www.blueskyvirtual.com/BSV Virtual

Rob, strange as it seems, there are scenery 'bugs' that have global impact. The only other possible cause for tracking error is a bad magdev.bgl file in FS9 but FSX has implemented mag variance differently.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest pumrigar

I was having the same issue. After take off and engaging LNAV the aircraft was making S turns trying to capture the LNAV path. I am using FSX default weather and FSUIPC with wind smoothing enabled. The fix for me was to disable turbulence effects in the FSX weather options. Even with a strong crosswind at cruise altitude, LNAV tracks perfectly now.Pesi Umrigar

Also I have FSUIPC smooth wind enabled. I will try to disable turbulence option and try again. ThksRob