Sign in to follow this  
MdMax

New Cessna Corvalis

Guest Nils79

I just read the email from X-aviation. Looks like impressive work. So far i have made the experience in X-Plane that complex glass cockpits don't hurt my performance.Is this true for the Corvalis TT too?Great manual too. Sadly no moving map integration yet but maybe that will change.

Guest Nils79

Holy performance, Batman :) Really super smooth and zero performance hit. I only miss some animations in the VC (rudders and stick). But really nice work! I have to fully read the manual to use her properly.Seems there are no Sim limitations.

Cool shots man! I'm glad to see XP with some cool glass cockpit planes now!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Hi all !A great new add-on is available here for X-Plane users, call it Columbia 400 or Cessna, it's the same aircraft:http://www.x-aviation.com/catalog/product_...?products_id=54Like for the Falco, Linux users will have to wait.Happy flying !
Looks good- how accurate is this product I wonder, as a G1000 simulator?Thanks, Bruce.

Holy performance, Batman :) Really super smooth and zero performance hit. I only miss some animations in the VC (rudders and stick). But really nice work! I have to fully read the manual to use her properly.Seems there are no Sim limitations.
I've flown one. Would be interested in how functional the panel is. The vc looks a little point by point if you know what I mean but I'd be interested in the % of functionality of the avionics..

Guest Cameron

Geof,A list of functionality and features of the G1000 for this aircraft is available on the product page.

Geof,A list of functionality and features of the G1000 for this aircraft is available on the product page.
Yes I saw that. For the price this looks like a great aircraft!

Guest Nils79

Hi Geof,

I've flown one.
Very nice, congrats!
Would be interested in how functional the panel is. The vc looks a little point by point if you know what I mean but I'd be interested in the % of functionality of the avionics..
I'm not qualified to answer that. I only "play" pilot and read manuals. I did link to the manual and there is also a feature overview of the G1000. It would be very interesting to read your opinion. To me it seems very complete.I'm mainly overwhelmed by the smoothness of X-Plane, which makes it very enjoyable to fly over photoreal scenery and i like modern avionics (in modern aircraft). And with FSX, i'm always experiencing performance hits with glass cockpits.BTW, their sceneries are a true bargain. I'm looking forward to their NorCal scenery.

Hi Geof,Very nice, congrats!I'm not qualified to answer that. I only "play" pilot and read manuals. I did link to the manual and there is also a feature overview of the G1000. It would be very interesting to read your opinion. To me it seems very complete.I'm mainly overwhelmed by the smoothness of X-Plane, which makes it very enjoyable to fly over photoreal scenery and i like modern avionics (in modern aircraft). And with FSX, i'm always experiencing performance hits with glass cockpits.BTW, their sceneries are a true bargain. I'm looking forward to their NorCal scenery.
I did spring for it and without a doubt one of the nicest planes I've seen for xplane!

Does anyone know how to solve this problem?Part of the "ready pad" is off the screen on the right making it impossible to enter anything.

Does anyone know how to solve this problem?Part of the "ready pad" is off the screen on the right making it impossible to enter anything.
If it was 3D, I'd say page up/page down, arrow keys to go across. If it's 2D, then how about the settings page for screen size. If none of those, I'll hand it over to the X-Pane experts... :)L.Adamson

Guest Cameron

Geofa,Press the right arrow key.Best,Cameron

Geofa, how's the visual model?

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

Geofa, how's the visual model?
It's very good. I haven't had much time to play with it though and need more time with it. Cameron-thanks for the simple solution-now I need to figure out why my keypad entry doesn't work..it is probably something else simple.