Sign in to follow this  
dogs53

Windows 64 Bit.. & Jetline Systems

Hi all...I am considering a new computer with Windows 64 Bit installed. Should I anticipate any problems with Level D addons?ThanksBob LeBoeuf

Hi, I have Level D 767 and Win 7 x64 and am having few (if real any problems). We had some buggy issues with VNAV when my brother in law flew it a couple of weeks ago, but since then, I've used it and had no real problems. OF course, be aware I run FSX and have a fairly powerful PC with a setup specific for FSX (I run it on a separate 1TB internal hard drive) and deactivate some of Win 7s graphics, but I'm getting quite good frame rates (depending upon scenery complexity).Bottom line, install it and run with it. You shouldn't have too many problems, especially if your system can support X64 platform.Dave LambCaptain 767-300British Airways Virtual