Sign in to follow this  
GB007

Service pack for Jetstream

As I bought the boxed version around November 2009, how can I check, if i need to install the service pack, as indicated inside PMDG files section, as you are referring there to a specific download date? Second I would like to know, why did I need to register myself once again with a second username and pw using the new support section instead of using my PMDG username. Thanks for reply, Helmut Stephany

Hi friends,at first.. sorry for my poor English :( I can't find information what SP1 corrects in JS4100 - could you describe me here this inormation?By the way - is there STAR/SID procedures available in FMS in JS4100?..and.. does JS4100 work under Vista 64-bit?(sorry for little 'off topic')Regards,Lucas

From the README_PMDG_JS4100.txt on my harddrive:Version 1.10.1016 Released 11OCT09------------------ Modified Engine Start Sounds to ease transition.- Eliminated reported VNAV CTD error in FMS.- Eliminated "CTD on Exit" error.- Updated J41 Configuration Tool to correct for various visual anomalies.- Modified J41 to account for sensor package on HKG Flying Service J41 Livery. (available from download page.)- Updated FSX ATC callsigns.- Added Custom Keyboard Commands for various cockpit controls- Corrected inverter error that prevented AHRS from dumping alignment when all busses were de-powered and batteries turned off.- Various visual and artwork fixes to VC and external model.The FMS in the JS4100 supports SIDs and STARs.It works fine in Windows 7 64-bit, so should be fine in Vista 64 also.