Sign in to follow this  
Guest wihlan

fsx crashes during loading

Guest wihlan

HelloI bought the FS2Crew for the MadDog yesterday and installed and updated it. When I tried to run it the fsx splash screen appeared and fsx were loading.After short period of time the fsx security warning appeared and the cursor turned into a hour glass. After a while fsx crashed.Today I tried uninstalling FS2Crew and run fsx and it worked. I tried to fly the MadDog and that worked too. Then I installed and updated FS2Crew again. When I started fsx it crashed in the same way again.I have "Microsoft English Recognizer v. 5.1" and the latest version of the .net framework. I tried to get some more info form the crash dialog but couldn't get any. Hope someone can help me. :)RegardsMagnus

HelloI bought the FS2Crew for the MadDog yesterday and installed and updated it. When I tried to run it the fsx splash screen appeared and fsx were loading.After short period of time the fsx security warning appeared and the cursor turned into a hour glass. After a while fsx crashed.Today I tried uninstalling FS2Crew and run fsx and it worked. I tried to fly the MadDog and that worked too. Then I installed and updated FS2Crew again. When I started fsx it crashed in the same way again.I have "Microsoft English Recognizer v. 5.1" and the latest version of the .net framework. I tried to get some more info form the crash dialog but couldn't get any. Hope someone can help me. :)RegardsMagnus
Hi Magnus,Did this happen "after" you selected the Maddog aircraft in the FSX menu?Remember that FS2Crew only loads when the aircraft gets loaded. Did you install the FS2Crew Updates?Try updating all your video/audio drivers.

Guest wihlan

Fsx crashes when I try to start it from windows. So I don't even get into the menu to select the airplane.The security warning says: "The publisher could not be verified. Are you sure you want to run this software?FS2CrewMadDog.GAU"When this dialog appears the cursor turns into a hour glass and I'm unable to click the run button.I have updated my graphics card and FS2Crew but it still crashes when I start to start fsx.

Guest wihlan

Now I also have upgraded my audio driver and it still crashes :S

Guest wihlan

I solved it :DI updated fsx I didn't know that SP2 was released. Thanks for the help :)Cheers!