Sign in to follow this  
audiohavoc

FO unresponsive after inflight engine failure

So I finally am starting to fly with the FS2Crew Maddogg edition, and I have to say so far it is great. I had one issue today in that I had an inflight engine failure, and from that point the FO was completely unresponsive. I was able to get the aircraft down and land at KLAX, but I could not get the FO to respond after the failure. I did not reset the flight. Also, does anyone know where I could find abnormal/failure checklists for the Maddog?I am using Windows 7 64, FSX Acceleration, and I have the FS2Crew Maddog SP1 installed.

So I finally am starting to fly with the FS2Crew Maddogg edition, and I have to say so far it is great. I had one issue today in that I had an inflight engine failure, and from that point the FO was completely unresponsive. I was able to get the aircraft down and land at KLAX, but I could not get the FO to respond after the failure. I did not reset the flight. Also, does anyone know where I could find abnormal/failure checklists for the Maddog?I am using Windows 7 64, FSX Acceleration, and I have the FS2Crew Maddog SP1 installed.
Hi Shane,Failures shouldn't make any difference. Can you reproduce that? Cheers,

Also, does anyone know where I could find abnormal/failure checklists for the Maddog?
In volume 2, chapter 4 of the operations manual.

In volume 2, chapter 4 of the operations manual.
For some reason my operations manual never properly downloaded and/or installed as I only have the cover sheet in my operations manual folder. Thanks for the heads up though.
Hi Shane,Failures shouldn't make any difference. Can you reproduce that? Cheers,
It would be difficult to my knowledge as the failure generator for the Maddog does not let you target specific components or systems. I will report back if I have any further issues as I know how important this is to the troubleshooting process, but I am just going to let it go as of now.

For some reason my operations manual never properly downloaded and/or installed as I only have the cover sheet in my operations manual folder. Thanks for the heads up though.
Check the folder with the cover sheet - there should be two subfolders, "Volume 1" and "Volume 2".

Check the folder with the cover sheet - there should be two subfolders, "Volume 1" and "Volume 2".
:( DFO error. (Dumb F****** Operator). I didn't realize that the PDF had click spots. Clicking on the cover page volume numbers did the trick. Thanks.