Sign in to follow this  
WAD3

Dutch Harbor

quite frankly I am amazed at how someone can with a serious face, complain about a lack of high resolution photo-real textures in such a remote area of the world with some of the worst weather. How about you go out and take pictures yourself? Seriously ridiculous. Looks like a decent representation of the scenery for anyone with any connection to the area or who just wants a challenging remote place to fly. The coverage could have been a little better though as you can see easily the change from default to addon
I fail to understand why you are amazed, makes perfect sense to me. If a payware developer even uses photoreal in a project, you would assume it would be quality resolution, better than default, etc. Yes, it is a "decent representation" but since it is payware it should be more than decent, don't you think.

Best, Michael

KDFW

I fail to understand why you are amazed, makes perfect sense to me. If a payware developer even uses photoreal in a project, you would assume it would be quality resolution, better than default, etc. Yes, it is a "decent representation" but since it is payware it should be more than decent, don't you think.
Hi all. Of course, this is all in the eyes of the beholder. The fact that there is any "custom" texturing is a plus, given the difficulty of obtaining high res in this area of the world. The issue as to whether this should be payware or not is settled, it is payware, and evidently I am not the only one to appreciate the product and its value.I have my reasons for enjoying this particular rarity, and am glad that the product exists. Is it perfect, no. What is? I took my chances, and I like the product--others may not. Our differences in opinion is what makes a market a market, and we should enjoy those differences rather than argue about them.ThanksBill