Sign in to follow this  
Opa

Panning in Tower View

A friend of mine just sent me this cool "trick" for FSX so thought I would pass it along.Normally you cannot pan when in Tower View in FSX.Using this procedure, you can.On your Assignments page, set up a key combo for the "View track/pan Toggle" entry. I used CTRL I as it was available. (this could be done with the registered version of FSUIPC also) Go to Fly now and then get into Tower View - then invoke the key combo you set. You should now be able to pan 360 degrees while in Tower View using your hat switch. Hitting the key combo again will return you to the normal Tower View.Hope it works as well for you as it does for me.

You can also hold the space bar down and use the mouse to look around the same as you can in the VC, you can use Shift + O to toggle mouse look mode too.

Cheers, Andy.