John,Thanks for the report. I'll take another look.Cheers,
Okay, I just looked at the code again and there is no logical reason why mute should not work for the autopilot commands.So I'm thinking it must be something else.So I can rule things out, can anyone here please "confirm" that mute "works" with the 737 PIC version when using the latest Service Update.I need more than two reports, either for or against.Cheers,

Okay, I just looked at the code again and there is no logical reason why mute should not work for the autopilot commands.So I'm thinking it must be something else.So I can rule things out, can anyone here please "confirm" that mute "works" with the 737 PIC version when using the latest Service Update.I need more than two reports, either for or against.Cheers,
Hi BryanFinally got to bottom of the problem when I tried it on another computer using FSX , the same thing happened on that and the problem is I have always used DELETE key as my PTT button so just for a test I reloaded the patch and left the PTT key default that

Interesting post there as my Squawkbox PTT key is set to END although I've left the fs2crew mute key set to the default LControl. Perhaps the SB integration runs into problems if the PTT is set to anything on the "delete,end,page up" ect block of keys?Will switch my SB key assignment and report back if the problem is solved for me as well. Here's hoping!

Interesting post there as my Squawkbox PTT key is set to END although I've left the fs2crew mute key set to the default LControl. Perhaps the SB integration runs into problems if the PTT is set to anything on the "delete,end,page up" ect block of keys?Will switch my SB key assignment and report back if the problem is solved for me as well. Here's hoping!
Hi Clum I have done 3 flights online now with no problems at all hope it works out for you mate Johnney

Hi ClumI have done 3 flights online now with no problems at all hope it works out for you mateJohnney
Just one other point I have found is if I use the first service pack I downloaded when it was released it gives the problems so re-download it and it works fine plus you can assign the key you want without any problems. Like me you may have got a fualty d/load.Hope this helps you Clum.Johnney

Thanks for the suggestion Johnney but unfortunately it's not solved my problem after trying a few flights. Frustrating but I'll probably just have to live with it. Wont put me off buying the 767 version on release though!

Hi,I have had some strange problems with FSX for the last moth of so. It turned out to be the saitek driver that caused the problems, so check that you got the latest driver. I probably isn't that, but check anyway :)Helge

Helge Rasmussen