Sign in to follow this  

The new Piper Cub is a riot...!

If you've exhausted your first round of discovery with FS9, take the Piper Cub up for a spin.. you will not be disappointed!Also note the fuel measurement gauge... yes the red stick in front of you will go down as the fuel is used up..I'm really not that keen on the "historical aircraft" but this one is great!

Bert

Guest SlimDady

That and the dc-3 are my fav of the new ones.My dad came in as i was doing a little flight with the dc-3 he shouted " Ohhh a DC-3" then he started to to me how he used to fly them. I knew he was a pilot but never knew what he flew.. I hsould get him on to see how it compares to the real thing

Yup, the cub is a blast. Low and slow. Flys very nice. It is great to go exploring in. It's one of my favorites, though I have been having fun with the DC-3 and Tri-Motor as well. This is coming from a guy not really into older planes. COF is giving me a new appreciation for them. The new textures and autogen give you the perfect setting to fly these old planes in.Tony

Absolutely!The flight model in that plane is one reason I am not about to abandon FS9 despite some graphical problems. I can't recall when I've flown a simulation plane with those responses. Wonderful!