Anyone here using the new AMD processesors with great sucsess.... If so I would be interested in seeing what you are using under the hood.Time to build a new system.

Intel I7 6700 4.0 CPU Western Digital Caviar 1TB SATA 6.0Gb/s Hard Drive  16GB DDR4 Crucial RAM. Corsair 750 Watt PSU.

EVGA NVIDIA GTX1080 FTW GPU

Anyone here using the new AMD processesors with great sucsess.... If so I would be interested in seeing what you are using under the hood.Time to build a new system.
I have used a few. I have swapped between Phenom II X3 720 and now a X4 965 here at the office. Both are great processors and the X3 for the money has performed outstanding. Both overclock well but the X4 was able to go 3.8 over air. The X3 stayed at 3.6 but considering it came stock at 2.8 I would say that is a good overclock for such a budget chip. FPS difference was negligible at similar clocks. The 4th core did nothing IMO. Performance in game is good too. I have zero complaints on the AMD's performance except for heavily populated area's like NYC. These few areas present issues especially with traffic and addons. Still flyable with visually appealing settings but it is no where near as fluid as my intel box. I have be able to practice cat/traps in San Fran Bay with the VRS Superhornet on the AMD box without issues. The AMD's are great budget chips especially when you consider the whole investment, MB, RAM, CPU, etc. However, the AMD will never match the performance of i7 920 or higher. If you are looking for a good experience without breaking the bank I would recommend the Phenom II chips.I cannot compare any AMD to the i3/i5 since I do not own those chips. Also I have not yet received the X6 chip so I can't comment on that either. Hope that helps. If you need anything else let me know. John