Sign in to follow this  
mleegard

B767 fan

I'm a HUGE B767 fan and I'm looking for requests for repaints. Has anyone got any request that they would like. I would prefer to paint a/c that actually exist rather than fictional repaints.Cheers Clod

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi Clod,I'd love a dirty BA 763. I like the current POSKY paint, but it's way too clean - I fly this aircraft a lot, and looking at my real-world car, I'm sure if I owned a real plane, it wouldn't stay clean for long... :).Cheers,Gosta.

Here is a screenshot, essentially ready for release just a few little changes. Also if anyone has any advices of getting a shine on the tail. I don't mean the alpha channel I mean the white shine. I can't get it to look right so if anyone has a template it would be greatly appriciated.ClodP.s I have adjusted the window localions from the original blank textures because they weren't correct. (Well as far as I could see they weren't but they maybe and it could just be me) Comments welcome.Clod

Wow great Job Clod! I cant die a happy man now lol... when are ya gonna release it?Greg

How about a Northwest? Eventhough they do not fly them.