Sign in to follow this  
Andreas Stangenes

Rendering is wrong - the city is not here..?

I just downloaded some app called enforce unsigned drivers or something like that, and I added c:\windows\system32\drivers\tileproxy.sys after enabling testmode, and then I rebooted. I am just about to click "fly now" in bolzano to see if it will work now.AND IT WORKED! ! ! FINALLY! :D I now have TP tiles rendering in my FSX!

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

I just downloaded some app called enforce unsigned drivers or something like that, and I added c:\windows\system32\drivers\tileproxy.sys after enabling testmode, and then I rebooted. I am just about to click "fly now" in bolzano to see if it will work now.AND IT WORKED! ! ! FINALLY! :D I now have TP tiles rendering in my FSX!
Ok so it seems that the solution for me has been connected with two downloaded applications:1) driversigningplus to disenable UAC2) enforceddriver (or what ever it is called) to enter windows test mode and signing tileproxy.sys in the sys32 folder.

Andreas Stangenes

http://www.youtube.com/user/krsans78
Add me on gamertag: Bullhorns78

I'm glad to see you have figured it out. It looks like a difficult problem you have solved, not sure if anyone else could have been much help. Enjoy the scenery!

Guest JEL
1tpdriversigning.jpg?psid=1This window pops up when I install TP. I just close it, and TP installation just continues as if nothing is wrong. It refers to tileproxy.sys in the system32 (?) folder.
The picture says (in norwegian language) that the driver for tileproxy is not digitally signed and that win7 therefore refuses to use it.So your problem must have been that win7 for security reasons blocked the tileproxy driver. And that's probably why you got it working by using that enforceddriver thing you mention.I just read this thread now and just thought I'd add this info :)