Sign in to follow this  
Wolfko

FSGenesis Production Stymied

I disagree. I believe that the market has been saturated for the most part. In other words, those who would buy already have...
I agree with this...somewhat...but another issue nobody seems to have brought up is our current economic mess. Last year my business made 30%+ less than the year prior. This year is 50% less than last year so far. Some, as myself, just don't have the extra cash to spend right now. I'm finding myself barely 'scratching' to pay bills and am dipping into savings monthly. I'm simply not buying stuff I don't need, but utilizing what I already have, and that is already is paid for.Yes, Justin probably needs to diversify, but there comes a time when losses are mounting so severely that spending time on diversifying a product, or a group of products, is more time spent being unpaid during a time when money isn't coming in, and savings are being liquidated just to stay afloat. That is just a tough nut to crack, believe me, especially when operating capital is not easy to come by, let alone loans to explore new business opportunities. Thus reaching out by networking and attempting to create new partnerships is almost essential right now. My situation may be different from Justin's, but I understand the anxiety he is probably going through. Many of us are going through the same. I wish Justin all the best moving forward and taking care of himself and his family.