Sign in to follow this  
Scott434

GEN lights on when "cold & dark"

Just purchased the J41 and want to start from complete shut down but Left and Right GEN lights are illuminated on overhead (Batt off). How do I get the cockpit completely shut down?

You got left and right battery contactors off?

Dan Downs KCRP

You got left and right battery contactors off?
where are they? I will settle down with the manuals for sure.On another note, It is my perception that the VC fps is on par with the 747x. I would have thought it might be a bit better. Anyone else have an observation/opinion on this?

The battery switches are next to and outboard of the generator switches left and right. The FCOM is required reading.

Dan Downs KCRP

The battery switches are next to and outboard of the generator switches left and right. The FCOM is required reading.
I'm looking forward to sitting down with all the docs. Thanks for the quick jump start. I am trying to passify myself until the NGX arrives. The J41 is growing on me. I love the VC. Visually a notch up from the Queen and might be a preview to the next step up again to the NGX from the screen shots we've seen.