Sign in to follow this  
helberger

QualityWings Contac

Hi,Sorry having to post this here, but I tried without luck to contact QualityWingsTried to register on there forum but made a mistake. They have notresponded to my e-mail since the 16th. Used admin@qualitysim.com withoutany luck. Hope one of their mods will read this.Thanks,Helmut

My System: Intel 9700K 4.7Gz, ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming, 32 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHZ, Evga 3070TI  8GB, Noctua NH-D15S, Gigabyte 27" Monitor, Windows 10 64bit, 2xSamsung 500GB SSD, 1x Samsung 120GB, 1x Samsung 970, 1TB, 1TB H/D for Storage.

Helmut Berger

Hi,Sorry having to post this here, but I tried without luck to contact QualityWingsTried to register on there forum but made a mistake. They have notresponded to my e-mail since the 16th. Used admin@qualitysim.com withoutany luck. Hope one of their mods will read this.Thanks,Helmut
HI Helmut, I send a msg to them for you thats odd did you try the contact us in the main site?http://www.qwsim.com/index.php/contacts

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Hi,Thanks, this is what I used from their main site the first time, no reply, then used admin@qualitywings.com.I guess I will have to wait.Thank you.Helmut

My System: Intel 9700K 4.7Gz, ROG Strix Z390-E Gaming, 32 GB Corsair Vengeance 3200MHZ, Evga 3070TI  8GB, Noctua NH-D15S, Gigabyte 27" Monitor, Windows 10 64bit, 2xSamsung 500GB SSD, 1x Samsung 120GB, 1x Samsung 970, 1TB, 1TB H/D for Storage.

Helmut Berger

I'm actually trying to contact someone from their company right now as well - the form on their site does not function and registering for their forum just sent me an email claiming I need to have a parent or guardian fax them permission. I hardly think I need my parents' permission for anything at age 29... ;)Seriously though, someone from QW, please email me at rmaziarz@precisionmanuals.com, I have some information for you about possible piracy.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Helmut,Sorry for your difficulty, I can assure you, your emails where not unresponded to purpose. Sent an email to Corey at qwingssim@gmail.com and he'll be able to help you with your situation.

I'm actually trying to contact someone from their company right now as well - the form on their site does not function and registering for their forum just sent me an email claiming I need to have a parent or guardian fax them permission. I hardly think I need my parents' permission for anything at age 29... ;)Seriously though, someone from QW, please email me at rmaziarz@precisionmanuals.com, I have some information for you about possible piracy.
Hi Ryan,Our website has notorious issues with the contact section, I think it had to do with an email address change of somesort, so we apologize for the inconvenience. I'll shoot you an email shortly and forward it to the rest of the dev team, thanks for the info.

qwsig_Emil02-1.gif

Helmut,Sorry for your difficulty, I can assure you, your emails where not unresponded to purpose. Sent an email to Corey at qwingssim@gmail.com and he'll be able to help you with your situation. Hi Ryan,Our website has notorious issues with the contact section, I think it had to do with an email address change of somesort, so we apologize for the inconvenience. I'll shoot you an email shortly and forward it to the rest of the dev team, thanks for the info.
Thanks, i did the same thing as Ryan, contacted Corey, he will look into the problem.Helmut

Helmut Berger