Sign in to follow this  
Egbert Drenth

Push back & AES?

Hi,I'm having an issue with pushing back at an AES airport, EHAM Amsterdam.Although EHAM is AES enabled, I don't have the 'AES' option checked in FS2Crew because I would like to use the FS2Crew push back.The conversation with the ground crew goes OK, but after release parking brakes, nothing happens.The aircraft isn't being pushed back.Is this by design (i.e. one can't use P/B at EAS enabled airports even if the option is not checked) or is something wrong?EgbertP.S. Also so far I had two CTD's in the dinput8.dll. Is this a FS2Crew assembly?

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

Hi Egbert,Is Pushback Required selected to 'Yes' on the FS2Crew Config Panel? Sounds like it might be set to 'no'.Dinput8.dll is a Microsoft file associated with Direct Input. Try re-install a fresh copy of DirectX from the Microsoft Website.Cheers,

Is Pushback Required selected to 'Yes' on the FS2Crew Config Panel? Sounds like it might be set to 'no'.
Hi Bryan,PB required was set to yes. I'll do a few other runs and see what happens

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11

Hi Bryan,PB required was set to yes. I'll do a few other runs and see what happens
Another thing to consider is that, in FSX, if you're physically located far away from a pushback truck, the pushback truck has to drive to the plane, and that can take time.Cheers,

Hi,I forgot to mention I'm running FS9 on WinXp x86 SP3, US version.I have a same issue with the FS2Crew PIC737 at EHAM, no P/B either(Bought it today)I haven't tried a non-AES airport yet, will do this weekend.Egbert

Hi,I forgot to mention I'm running FS9 on WinXp x86 SP3, US version.I have a same issue with the FS2Crew PIC737 at EHAM, no P/B either(Bought it today)I haven't tried a non-AES airport yet, will do this weekend.Egbert
We tested the software with AES, so I'm not sure what's happening there.Let me know what happens at a default airport without AES.Cheers,