Sign in to follow this  
byork

Demo Video

767 Captains,We have a new demo video showing what a typical flight using FS2Crew 767 Voice Commander looks like.Obviously we can't show everything, so the video is highly snipped in order to get a full flight down into about 4 minutes. A lot of the checklists shown, for example, are abridged, so do not use this video as a training video!Also, the file is heavily compressed to meet YouTube limits, so the audio and video aren't as good as they are in the actual product.But it gives you a sense of what the product looks like in action.The crew accent region is set to United States and the flight starts in KLAS.Remember that in the actual product you can also select from Eurozone or British accents.If you have any questions, feel free to ask!The individual doing the recording is British, so you can see that even with non-American accents the speech recognition system works quite well.

767 Captains,We have a new demo video showing what a typical flight using FS2Crew 767 Voice Commander looks like.Obviously we can't show everything, so the video is highly snipped in order to get a full flight down into about 4 minutes. A lot of the checklists shown, for example, are abridged, so do not use this video as a training video!Also, the file is heavily compressed to meet YouTube limits, so the audio and video aren't as good as they are in the actual product.But it gives you a sense of what the product looks like in action.The crew accent region is set to United States and the flight starts in KLAS.Remember that in the actual product you can also select from Eurozone or British accents.If you have any questions, feel free to ask!The individual doing the recording is British, so you can see that even with non-American accents the speech recognition system works quite well.
hey man just 2 say thx i like this FS2Crew 767 Voice Commander he all giving more tast 2 fly an as far on my side i have no prob as yet just picking up the words 2 get acustom 2 it an by the way i had 2 change my computer language which was in french 2 english so that it could work an now that work very good God bless i can speak both languages lol wnay big u 2 u all hoping 2 get more an better as time goes.

hey man just 2 say thx i like this FS2Crew 767 Voice Commander he all giving more tast 2 fly an as far on my side i have no prob as yet just picking up the words 2 get acustom 2 it an by the way i had 2 change my computer language which was in french 2 english so that it could work an now that work very good God bless i can speak both languages lol wnay big u 2 u all hoping 2 get more an better as time goes.
Thank you!

Hello Brian,Brilliant work indeed. Two quick questions:1/ Out of curiosity what software did you use to make this video please?2/ Do you have any recommendations as far as proper sound hardware to use your VR FS2Crew successfully?Thank you.Jean-Claude

Hello Brian,Brilliant work indeed. Two quick questions:1/ Out of curiosity what software did you use to make this video please?2/ Do you have any recommendations as far as proper sound hardware to use your VR FS2Crew successfully?Thank you.Jean-Claude
Hi J-C,I didn't make the video, but the guy probably used FRAPS.Sound Hardware: A USB headset... that's about it.Cheers,

Hi I noticed in the video at about 2:50, that, MCP Speed was asked to be changed changed from 300 to 310 and HDG from 120 to 130. FO (software actually) was changing them by increments of 1.If the behavior of the software is the same in a HDG change from 120 to 230, then, changing it by increments of 1 it would takemuch longer than by only changing hundrends from '1' to '2' and decimals from '2' to '3'.I have already have the FS9 and FSX 'no voice activated' versions of FS2 Crew (LDS767)and this one is what I was really missing....Sam Kalachoras

Sam. 

Waiting for the 64-bit PSION Flightsim for ZX-Spectrum ////

Hi Sam,The FO will use two different speeds:If the difference between the 'actual' value and the 'target' autopilot value is large, the FO will spin the knob much faster (for reasons you mentioned).Once the difference is small, then the FO spins the knob slower.Cheers,