Sign in to follow this  
Leemazz

MD-11 new textures

Ok i hope your all enjoting your HD flights , first off some new things i should let you know about .Updates coming in the next paint so really you should download it to get the new spec files and bump files , they will be included in the Sabena paint . The specs will add some nice reflections to the windows and wings the bumps will add to the wings and fuselage . Also added more depth to the rivets on the fuselage you might get some sparkling off them in strong light Also in the Sabena paint more HD added the tsil is now larger added more detail to the wings underside and on top , the wings are now based on KLM so expect a KLM update . Testing the Sabena paint now so shouldnt be long before its released . EnjoyLee Marrow
Hi Lee The Sabena repaint is really excellent :)Could you consider to do Singapore Airlines current livery? Would look great if you did the repaint ! Exactly which files are new in the Sabena file so I could put it to the other HD repaints :)Best regards Anders Vesterlund

Hello Anders the new files are the Fuse_spec files and the Fuse_Bump files . The spec files wont work on the Cargo version as it they will add windows to the cargo model . Singapore Airlines no problem .Lee Marrow

Ok i hope your all enjoting your HD flights , first off some new things i should let you know about .Updates coming in the next paint so really you should download it to get the new spec files and bump files , they will be included in the Sabena paint . The specs will add some nice reflections to the windows and wings the bumps will add to the wings and fuselage . Also added more depth to the rivets on the fuselage you might get some sparkling off them in strong light Also in the Sabena paint more HD added the tsil is now larger added more detail to the wings underside and on top , the wings are now based on KLM so expect a KLM update . Testing the Sabena paint now so shouldnt be long before its released . EnjoyLee Marrow
WWooooowwwHi Lee,Thank you SO much for the Sabena paint. You did a WONDERFUL job, I'm oh so happy with it. This is the first Belgian aircraft in my hangar in HD paint and not only that, it's also my favourite aircraft. The coming NGX may be PMDG's top of the bill, the MD will always be my best friend.Just a question, do you see in the future to paint the PMDG 744 in HD Sabena colors ? You have the old 747-200 colors (the big white S on the blue tail and blue line in the middle with the windows in it) and the more recent colors like the MD you did. It's up to you which one you like to do.Thanks again and best regards,

I get alot of requests for the PMDG 747 , problem is i dont have it i guess i might have to get it after i finish the MD paints or you could ask Mark Aldridge who has a fair few paints in his locker .Lee Marrow

I get alot of requests for the PMDG 747 , problem is i dont have it i guess i might have to get it after i finish the MD paints or you could ask Mark Aldridge who has a fair few paints in his locker .Lee Marrow
Don't worry, Lee. You can take your time, there's no hurry at all, :(.

A quick question for Lee Marrow or any one who knows:What cloud and water textures are you using in REX 2.0 as shown in the picture?Gideon Bellesendfile.php?Location=AVSIM&Proto=file&ImageID=273329

Sky Theme = High FlyerCloud Theme = Cumulus 11Ocean Water = Ocean BlueYou want a nice dark or close to black sky once you get up to a good height . I always fly in the summer and like it to look hot as i hate winter . Plus with the summer textures you get better framerates .Lee Marrow

Hello Anders the new files are the Fuse_spec files and the Fuse_Bump files . The spec files wont work on the Cargo version as it they will add windows to the cargo model . Singapore Airlines no problem .Lee Marrow
Thanks for the reply Lee, looking forward to see the Singapore Airlines livery :)/ Anders Vesterlund

Sky Theme = High FlyerCloud Theme = Cumulus 11Ocean Water = Ocean BlueYou want a nice dark or close to black sky once you get up to a good height . I always fly in the summer and like it to look hot as i hate winter . Plus with the summer textures you get better framerates .Lee Marrow
Wow i never knew this! Thanks so much for your work and for your response. Been searching a long while for right REX settings; think i just found it thanks to you.Gideon Belle

Lee,Thank you for the wonderful HD repaints. Question for you: Any chance you can do an Alitalia MD-11 (old livery)? I am an ex AZ guy and that plane was well, the only one you could fly ex LIMC without having to do 360 degree turns to get enough altitude to get over the Alps. When you have time...Thanks and kind regards,Dave Lamb

Alitalia Pax is on the list i managed to knock out the cargo version but the pax had the Alitalia logo on the wings so it could get interesting . More to come at weekend , hope you like the Combo i use for my flights it should nice and warm .Lee Marrow

Any body want this paint of the new Sky Lease MD11 and i also have an Omni Air International paint in there new colours .Lee Marrow

No ive not uploaded it yet should be available tomorrow ... I think heres another shot .

She's a real beauty Lee, just like your Fedex livery which i enjoy tremendously. Thank You for releasing these great paints.

Nathan