Sign in to follow this  
pcartier

eaglesoft in FS9!

I AM AMAZED!! I put off getting the eaglesoft aircraft because I didn't think my system could handle them from the posts I have seen and talking to others that had them. I figured since I am getting such good performance in FS9, I would take a shot and see how they were as I am a Bizjet man and really need some for this new sim.First off I would like to state, I LOVE THE FLIGHT1 WRAPPER!! Easiest payware I have gotten and installed. Don't know about how well it stops piracy, but this kind of ease in installing will get you repeat customers! I went ahead and got the beechjet, the premeir and the hawker, it was/is the best deal.Since my default flight is in the exterior view, I read that it should be loaded in the 2D panel, switched to it, then loaded, very nice detail, although the print on the 2D panel is a bit fuzzy, it is still very nice. I did a quick pre flight and I was off, from St Thomas to TNCM, man, have I been missing out, these aircraft are great, awesome FPS performance, better than my Cheyenne! Maybe I am lucky and just hit the jackpot with FS9, but this flight was one of the better ones I have had. I was so thrilled I had to say thanks!Can't wait for the Citation!Thank guys!!Regards, Michaelhttp://mysite.verizon.net/res052cd/mybannercva1.jpgCalVirAir International VAwww.calvirair.comCougar Mountain Helicopters & Aviationwww.cgrmtnhelos.com

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

They run real nice for me in FS2k2. When I put them in FS2k4, it was stutter city. They were unflyable. Until, I swapped out the FS2k2 panel cfg with the FS2k4 panel cfg and manually edited the gps section for FS2k4. Now, they fly just fine in FS2k4. Go figure. There is a pause though when flying in 2d pit and switching views. I'm running 512mb PC1066. From what I understand, upgrading to a gig of ram eliminates that pause. I also redid the FM in both aircraft to my liking. Mainly because of my MSFFB stick. I wanted better forces in flight. I would give em' both an A though. The 400A and the Premier are both very nice aircraft and you can buy the 400XP for $4.99 if you have the other two.

Michael,I purchased this just 2 days ago, and like you, I held off because of the FPS problems people were reporting.This is one GREAT aircraft!! I am surprised that I have not heard more about this in the forums.Great Job Eaglesoft :) -Paul CartierKHVN

Hi,After reading your post Michael I decided to get the Hawker400XP. :)Thanks! :-waveJimmy Richards

I too love the 400A, but I have to say I am very much enjoying the good ole Lear now in FS9--looks great, flies great! The 400A works fine on my sys.Noel

Hey Noel, I agree with the lear, I was thrilled when I got FS9 to have it, but these aircraft are quite a few steps up from that one! I guess what excites me more as well are the future possibilities as they (eaglesoft) grow in the design process, if these first offerings are an example, whoa, can't wait for future Bizjet releases. (I would love to see what they could do with the Gulfstream series!)Steve, love to help ya out, but I am just now getting into them, after some testing and flights, I,ll let ya know. they have PDF docs on the site that might answer this for ya. Regards, Michaelhttp://mysite.verizon.net/res052cd/mybannercva1.jpgCalVirAir International VAwww.calvirair.comCougar Mountain Helicopters & Aviationwww.cgrmtnhelos.com