Sign in to follow this  
gusifer

Level d fs2crew wont load

Hello I have a problem with the level D voice commander. The main dialogue does not appear when clicking on the attitude indicator, i tried all the tips in the trouble shooter.The panel.cfg file does have all the correct entries but when i load the plane it does not show. I tried reinstalling the fs2crew and registry check and nothing.your help is greatly appreciated.anybody had this problem they can help me with?

I wish it was that simple....... nothing comes up when i click on the vsi its like the program was not installed, but it was, and i checked the panel cfg file and it had the correct changes on it.

Only guess... When flight sim x asked you if you want to "trust" the fs2crew gauge on the first load, you may have accidentally clicked "no".That would cause the gauge not to load.Try this:1. Reinstall fs2crew2. Delete your flightsim x cfg file... It will auto rebuild when you reload fsx .

Guest stevenbzh

Hello Bryan,I have the same issue, I have tried several things as well as the suggested upper. I have even reinstalled absolutelly everything fresh (Windows, FSX, Level-D 767 and then FS2crew) several times, but sill no luck.There are no error message during installation, all entries seems to be correct in the panel.cfg for the windows title definition where all FS2crw windows are listed. I'm not that sure about the gauge32 and so on , it calls: gauge32=FS2Crew2010\Versions\LDS767\Gauges\FS2CrewLDS767!FS2Crew_Icon, 556, 406, 136Is it possible that the path to the gauge file is wrong? Also I checked that fs2crew gauge has been approved (checked in the fsx.cfg). Now a little bit more about my setup: Windows XP pro 64 bits SP2 and FSX Acceleration, LVLD 767 sp2a and the latest FS2Crew 767 voice commander edition. (I have been installing all setup under admin right to prevent possible problems)I hope that you have more suggestion because I really would like to get this on working :-) If you need more info or logs, do not hesitate to let me know.Best regards and thanks in advance,Steven

Hi Steve,So long as you haven't manually moved files/folders around, the path should be okay.Did you install SAPI?Please email me.... we'll do a Remote Desktop.... only way for me to fix this for you is to see your setup with my own eyes.email: admin *at* fs2crew.comCheers,

Just an update here for anyone else who has this problem:1. User #1 experienced this issue because he accidentally clicked "no" when asked by FSX if he wanted to "trust" the FS2Crew gauge file.As a result, the FS2Crew gauge would not load.Simplest way to resolve this is to simply delete your FSX.CFG file (it will rebuild when you load FSX again).2. User #2. Had a missing/corrupt file on his system. He resolved it by re-installing the VS2008 C++ runtime:http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?familyid=9B2DA534-3E03-4391-8A4D-074B9F2BC1BF&displaylang=en Cheers,