Sign in to follow this  
Guest salla

SB4 LVLD763

Guest salla

HelloI had problems yesterday on Vatsim.I planned to fly to a destination and then to back to the dep airport without disconnect from Vatsim.When a Shutdown on the gate SB4 voice died.After searching on the net, it seems to be an old SB4-LVLD767 "bug", you must have center hydrauliks 1 or 2 set to on.Did a new flight today the SB4 radio died after shutdown like yesterday i switch on center hyd 1 and SB4 is back on voice.Tank you for a great product / Hans

HelloI had problems yesterday on Vatsim.I planned to fly to a destination and then to back to the dep airport without disconnect from Vatsim.When a Shutdown on the gate SB4 voice died.After searching on the net, it seems to be an old SB4-LVLD767 "bug", you must have center hydrauliks 1 or 2 set to on.Did a new flight today the SB4 radio died after shutdown like yesterday i switch on center hyd 1 and SB4 is back on voice.Tank you for a great product / Hans
Hi,Is that an FS2Crew issue or a Level-D 767 aircraft issue?Cheers,

Guest salla

Hi BryanI will say it is a SB4 Level-D 767 aircraft issue.I remember now that you leave the hydraulics on after Shutdown when flying online with SB4.Its not a big deal to switch center hyd 1 after shutdown " if you now the problem" .When i installed FS2Crew a not remember this issuie , i was thinking it most be someting with" FS2Crew" .What to do? you can leave one of the hydrauliks on after Shutdown that will satisfy the Vatsim flyers on the other handiam sure that someone think that not realistic.Cheers

Hi BryanI will say it is a SB4 Level-D 767 aircraft issue.I remember now that you leave the hydraulics on after Shutdown when flying online with SB4.Its not a big deal to switch center hyd 1 after shutdown " if you now the problem" .When i installed FS2Crew a not remember this issuie , i was thinking it most be someting with" FS2Crew" .What to do? you can leave one of the hydrauliks on after Shutdown that will satisfy the Vatsim flyers on the other handiam sure that someone think that not realistic.Cheers
Hi,I'll have to let someone else comment. I can't see any possible connection between the 767 hydraulic system and Squawkbox voice.

The Level D has somesort of setup where add ons like SB4 and add gauges will not work if the center elec hyd pumps are not on. I use FSFK and use add in their ACARS device to get weather updates enroute, and that too will no turn on unless the center pumps are on. Seems that addons think there is no power in the aircraft unless those pump are on.Its just another one of those things you have to deal with being a Level D 767 pilot, as LDS seems to be in no hurry to fix that anytime soon either.

Scott Kalin VATSIM #1125397 - KPSP Palm Springs International Airport
Space Shuttle (SSMS2007) http://www.space-shu....com/index.html
Orbiter 2010P1 http://orbit.medphys.ucl.ac.uk/

The Level D has somesort of setup where add ons like SB4 and add gauges will not work if the center elec hyd pumps are not on. I use FSFK and use add in their ACARS device to get weather updates enroute, and that too will no turn on unless the center pumps are on. Seems that addons think there is no power in the aircraft unless those pump are on.Its just another one of those things you have to deal with being a Level D 767 pilot, as LDS seems to be in no hurry to fix that anytime soon either.
The same goes for my Goflight radio units - no hyd pump on, no radios - and my CPFlight MCP unit.

Krister Lindén
EFMA, Finland
------------------