Sign in to follow this  
thefsxflyer

Spammers?

I am questioning this. A user "Gary8097" and "Richard8098" joined a day apart they both commented on my profile which I have recently deleted their comments. Gary asked how I was doing and I responded good and you and he never responded but then 1 hour later Richard posted that he was doing well or something like that. To add to the fact they haven't logged in since they posted on my profile. They logged in posted on my profile and haven't been seen since. They haven't read a forum post yet.I am questioning these 2 people since the last 4 digits in their name are the same except 1 number apart and the "name" part is just a name. This seems fishy.

I am questioning this. A user "Gary8097" and "Richard8098" joined a day apart they both commented on my profile which I have recently deleted their comments. Gary asked how I was doing and I responded good and you and he never responded but then 1 hour later Richard posted that he was doing well or something like that. To add to the fact they haven't logged in since they posted on my profile. They logged in posted on my profile and haven't been seen since. They haven't read a forum post yet.I am questioning these 2 people since the last 4 digits in their name are the same except 1 number apart and the "name" part is just a name. This seems fishy.
Go with your gut feeling and press the report button, that is what it is there for.

\Robert Hamlich/