Sign in to follow this  
briansommers

atc scrolling text - how do I get rid of it

every time I get an ATIS report I get this annoying scrolling text on top, how do I get rid of this? thanksBrian S

Ciao!

Click on it and select close window, or change freq's on your comm radio to eliminate it

Jay

Or go to this website and load the very useful 'Flusifix' program which deals with many small and big problems of FS9 and FSX (of course with all the annoying text messages too). Just make sure you load the 2006-version of the program (just look to the right of the page where the 'union jack' flag is, there is the download of the FSX version for english users). I use this program since FS9 and it is absolutely great!Dunkelwald

Try this line in your FSX config file:HideInfoText=1

John

Rig: Gigabyte B550 AORUS Master Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 7 3800XT CPU, 32GB DDR4 Ram, Gigabyte RTX 2070 Super Graphics,  Samsung Odyssey  wide view display (5120 x 1440 pixels) with VSYNC on.